for Dancing Through Life

8/1/2018 c1 MilesAndMilesToGo
It makes sense that Jesse could see what our oblivious Dasey are still trying to hide from. I think Jesse's right and when they get to Queens and away from the fam the blinders will be coming off. Loved this.
2/19/2014 c1 amyh52
totally the truth . nice job!
11/12/2013 c1 21Lcsaf
I really, really like this. It's an unusual point of view and seems to fit the character of Jesse perfectly in it's laid back, easy going attitude. I like the part where he knows that Casey *thinks* that she's going to New York with him, but Jesse knows better.

You give him a well put together argument (cause: HELLO! A girl that allows herself to be pulled away from kissing you...duh, clearly there's a sign it's not meant to be) and insight that makes sense for someone on the outside looking in.

This was very well done, dear. Bravo.
9/8/2013 c1 eloisemariehampton
This is really cute!
2/6/2013 c1 Jessica-Robyn
Really excellent work! I love how no matter what everyone knows it but them. This is a great take on Casey-Jesse and the end of the movie.
8/30/2012 c1 Clueless-Major
Ahhhhhh :D This was just so perfect. I watched the movie a while back, and while I did love the Dasey moments I honestly thought Casey was a bit OC. I know girls like Casey, they wouldn't give up school (a concrete future) for something risky like dancing (even if they love it).

I really like this perspective. :) I think you captured the Dasey-ness and having it seen through the eyes of a third-party sort of solidifies it. Thank you for sharing.
7/1/2012 c1 37EreshkigalGirl
This was so sweet! I adored it. Thanks for posting.
5/10/2012 c1 7BritPaige13
Perfect. :D Glad you posted and well written.