for Harry Potter the One Who Can Change Everthing

3/7/2017 c8 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
7/25/2016 c8 Emergencyfan261992
Very good chapter here,and please add more to it,so I can finish reading this story. Overall it's a job well done so far.
7/25/2016 c7 Emergencyfan261992
Very good seventh chapter here,and it's making me wonder what's to come in the last chapter.
7/25/2016 c6 Emergencyfan261992
Go with your following ideas they should flow into your story very naturally.
7/25/2016 c5 Emergencyfan261992
Very good fifth chapter here I'm looking forward to finishing out the rest of this story.
7/25/2016 c4 Emergencyfan261992
A very nice,and well written fourth chapter to this story,and I'm wanting to read the rest of the story now.
7/25/2016 c3 Emergencyfan261992
Very good third chapter here,and it makes me want to read the next one after this one.
7/25/2016 c2 Emergencyfan261992
A very good second chapter added into this story,and I'm looking forward to reading more of this one.
7/25/2016 c1 Emergencyfan261992
Very good opening chapter here. Keep up the good work.
11/12/2015 c8 rhizz17
update please continue
7/20/2014 c8 Uticadanno
Good story! Can't wait for the next update!
6/25/2014 c8 RRW
You know I wonder how Marietta's friend Cho Chang thought of her racial comments about Su?
6/7/2014 c5 12stealacandy
Why is it whenever fan fiction authors write Sirius's belated trial, they always start with questioning him, possibly using veritaserum? I could understand if it were a judicial hearing into his possible innocence in order to revoke his prior conviction, but this is a full trial, and since he never had one before, he was never convicted, there's nothing to overturn. So, before they question Sirius, they should start by actually presenting the evidence towards his guilt!

Of course, they don't actually have any evidence, since they weren't there when The Potters made Sirius or Peter their secret keeper, nor did anyone apparently bother to collect much in the way of evidence from the explosion scene (Fudge says e was the first on the scene, so little surprise there...) so all they've got is a vague description from now oblivated muggles, the bodies of 12 dead muggles and the finger of one Peter Pettigrew.

That is definitely not enough to convict Sirius with, and should they try to bring it up, (they do need to present some evidence if they're going to charge - an try - Sirius, after all...) Sirius, or his defense attorney, should they be competent, could open gaping holes in that, and also damage Fudge in the process.

If the muggles, standing close to the explosion, left bodies behind, Pettigrew, standing farther away and being a more robust wizard, should leave a body behind also, if he did indeed die. Since Sirius - who was even further away fro the explosion than Peter - appears to have been shell shocked, even catatonic, from Fudge's description, Peter ought to have been in shock, too, if not dead.

That Peter wasn't there at all proves he wasn't there when the explosion happened, and that could only be if he new it was coming. Meaning, he had caused it to happen. Also, that his finger was there when even the - very shoddy - eyewitness testimony doesn't account for anything Sirius presumably have done that could conceivably case the Peter's finger t en where it was found, it stands to reason that it was Peter who left it there, on purpose. Also, considering Peter was bviousely not dead (as the lack of his remains suggest), and considering Sirius was hit by the explosion, that leaves Peter, by default, as the only possible perpetrator, being the only other wizard present.

Ans while you're at it, Mister Fudge, what were the results of the prior incantation examination of Mr. Black's wand? Oh? The examination wasn't performed? What about the examination of Mr. Pettigrew's wand, then? It was never recovered? So Pettigrew, presumably, apparated away, taking his wan with him? So why, exactly, is my client on trial?
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »