for Harry Potter the One Who Can Change Everthing

5/17/2014 c8 ibterismith50
Cute. Only thing I didn't get was why Minnie didn't question Harry about pulling his wand? Why I ask is my thinking you would make her headmistress later. So her being proactive would show her worthy. Lol what do I know? I can't write my way out of a paper bag!
5/16/2014 c8 Spennig
Sorry life's been a bugger, hope it gets better. Glad to see more!
5/16/2014 c7 Jharry1960
I don't know this Su. I would have suggested Hermione as the obvious choice as she would be the only character we know who would be able to keep up with Harry and his plans and his sentiments for changing the world for the better for all people and magical creatures are right in line with hers. It was a very good story and I thought you had built up a great back story for what Harry could do from here, but change is good up to a point. After you get to that point and pass it, the story becomes that you didn't like Harry Potter that much. You should have been satisfied that with the changes you had made that the subsequent plot would have been interesting enough. Really, if you had just proceeded with what you had in motion after Sirius was freed, you had a fantastic story going. No need for a new girl or a new house. There is so much that has to change because of what you have already written. An endless barrage of changes for the sake of changes becomes tiresome. You need to get on with the results of what you have started in motion. You'll never catch up if you keep playing change master. Right now you have introduced a character no one knows and you will have to spend time getting readers to know and care about her. Of course with this new character front and center we have less time with the characters we already know and care about. The story has to progress. You had already written out the alphabet. Adding letters now is a needless distraction which interferes with what we assumed was a direction. Good luck. You have a lot of promise. I really enjoyed this story to this point.
5/16/2014 c8 Albionia
Great chapter, really good and funny. Don't worry about how long updates take - real life always comes first :).
5/16/2014 c8 20Red Phoenix Dragon
Good to see another chapter and nice for the sorting hat to make contact and explain things to Harry. Sad the potioned fan witches has started but Harry needs a better way of dealing with them.
Your Dumbledore is insane. How long will he last at Hogwarts?
Good for Harry to go blue with Su.
Thanks for sharing your story. Thanks for sharing your story.
5/16/2014 c2 Mr.Gold
Size of the wand doesnt matter! 11cm by 1.5cm would be normal size.
5/15/2014 c8 iDrinkCoffee
Interesting fanfic. Unique pairing (Harry/Su, I'm guessing?). For some reason I am always like anything related to meeting Death :P. Looking forward for future chapters coming.

Don't be hard on yourself though.
5/15/2014 c8 1geetac
I like the chapter
5/15/2014 c8 3Pisces heiress Black
Cool story, if not a little cliche. I hope you make the villains reasonable and not caricatures. Let Harry lose a few battles or something. One thing I hope you don't do is put him with the bushy haired harridan. She was just as much of a hindrance as she was a help in canon. People say Ron held Harry back but she did also. So please, whether Harry is in a monogamous or polygamous relationship, keep her away.

I like the way Harry handled malfoy. And glad Sirius is out of Azkaban.
5/15/2014 c1 5sexymarauders
Great start!
5/1/2014 c7 Javi
Tojiro:

Your fic is very intresting are you planing an upadate or sequel soon . Thanks
Javi
5/26/2013 c7 2dixonhpboosh
This is a very good chapter I liked how Harry spoke with Draco not just accepting his friendship. I wonder what house he will be in.
4/16/2013 c7 5Man of Constant Sorrow
Well I just finished reading chapters 1-7 and I must say that this story definitely shows potential for being one of the more adventurous and entertaining stories I've read in a long time.

I'm glad that Harry is much more prepared and has significantly more abilities than in Canon, practical abilities at that. Please don't go overboard though, even though he has undergone rituals and studied riddles memories and done extensive research, I still feel Dumbledore or Moody should be able to wipe the floor with him because he's only 11, and his core is that of an 11 year old, not suitable for long-term intensive spellcasting/dueling. Plus Harry has no practical experience whatsoever, don't make him super Harry please.

In regards to pairings when it becomes relevant please have Harry be with Hermione, there has been a real deficit of this pairing lately, please consider it, if you do a harem story please have Hermione, Luna, and Fleur.

All in all this story has great potential, thank you for sharing it, and I eagerly await your next chapter. favorited
4/8/2013 c7 The Amendable Snow Freak
I really liked it! Heh... Dracos first impression..heh.. Post soon! Luvz 'ya!
4/5/2013 c7 Spennig
Ahhh! Cliffie! Interesting approach for Draco-work. It will be interesting to see how or if it sticks.
71 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »