for Harry Potter the One Who Can Change Everthing

3/14/2013 c6 ceo55
Alternate chapter groups ie. romance then intrigue then action back to intrigue, and Hermione (wife) for all maters and logical thinking, Susan Bones (line continuation) law and fair play and politics, Daphne (line continuation) pure blood etiquette and politics, Luna (adopted sister) extremely smart, Fleur (line continuation) international politics, Su Li can be anything that you want because all we know is she is shy, they all present a ready made political group except Hermione, Su Li and Luna. So that is what I think and now what do you think!
3/14/2013 c6 Spring Raine
Just Ateles and Hedwig. No more pets. As for which house he should go to I prefer a Ravenclaw Harry to a Hufflepuff Harry. I think Ravenclaw offers much more options in where you can go with the story. With Hufflepuff you almost write yourself into a corner in a few chapters if your not careful. As for pairings there are just to many Harry/Hermione and Harry/Daphne stories out there for me to want to read another one. I don't want to read a harem story right now. My first choice for this story would be a Harry/Fleur pairing although a Harry/Susan pairing wouldn't be bad either. I definitely want to see him befriend Luna when she comes to Hogwarts as a first year and prevent her from being teased like she was in canon.
12/28/2012 c5 The Amendable Snow Freak
This was great! Please post again soon! Thankyou!
9/17/2012 c5 Spennig
Hehe, Harry moves fast. Should be interesting to see where things go. I look forward to more!
9/13/2012 c5 Spring Raine
I'd like to see Fudge stay in office. I love the stories where he's actually smarter then people think he is. He could always remind people that it was the previous administration that imprisoned Sirius.

I hope we'll be seeing Harry and Sirius meeting soon.
9/13/2012 c5 loretta537
9/13/2012 c5 ceo55
Well done!
8/20/2012 c4 5notanathour72809
ok here is my opinion about the pairing, if you're makeing a light or gray harry, then with the titles he has he needs multiple woman, at least three, for light sided i'd say ginny lavender and hermione, for gray i'd say hermione luna and susan, however if your makeing him dark then it should be, pansy, tracey, cho, or a post events of second year ginny
now concerning the story itself it's great so for and i can't wait for you to update it
7/18/2012 c4 14Love Faith Embers
LOL... Lovely. Great chapter!
7/18/2012 c4 20Red Phoenix Dragon
A good chapter with Harry setting up Dumbledore and Rita exposing the missing BWL. She must be saving up the information that it is all Dumbledore fault for a bigger follow up article.
Nice twist on the lemon drops but veritaserum is a nice sweetener.
McGonagall can sound tough but Dumbledore would be really frighten on Molly howler telling all their secrets.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
7/17/2012 c4 harpotfan
interesting concept for a story. I think I have read one similar but not one where death rescued our young hero. I hope you have him give both Dark Lords a thrashing. I think that Harry should make Dumbles life miserable and maybe have him trash Tom also. Watching for the next chapter.
7/17/2012 c3 Gabriella Jane London
are you perhaps a doctor who fan?

"galafre"
?
the spelling is different but...

If that was just a coincidence and you have no idea what i'm talking about then oh well, i'm still smiling.
And if that was on purpose, i'm still smiling, but perhaps just a bit wider.

Oh and cool story.
6/28/2012 c3 Red Phoenix Dragon
A good chapter with Harry staying at Riddle Manor and learning as much as he can while avoiding Dumbledore.
So Dumbledore has been looking for Harry after he disappeared from the planet. Will he find Harry at Riddle Manor following Harry return of his acceptance?
Interesting twist with the wand Dumbledore wants Harry to use. What has he done to it?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
6/27/2012 c3 14Love Faith Embers
I've only got one request: Please, please, please put him in Slytherin and friends with Draco! I love the story so far. Please update asap. Ciao!
6/26/2012 c3 10Emerald Time
I can't wait for your next chapter! I love how you made Harry able to think for himself and I hope that he and Sirius have a close bond (I love Sirius!).
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »