for Harry Potter the One Who Can Change Everthing

6/26/2012 c3 ToxiclyPoison
I agree that better sentence structure is needed and also you made a point of saying Andromeda was Sirius' sister, but she's in fact his cousin, Andromeda is the sister of Narcissa and Bellatrix, Sirius only had a brother which was Regulus.
6/25/2012 c3 UbberDude
Great ideas but I found the story hard to follow and read.

Better sentence structure for conversation would make a huge difference
6/1/2012 c2 14Love Faith Embers
I really like this chapter! Great job! Update soon?
5/24/2012 c2 loretta537
this is a good story, i cant wait to see what will happen next
5/24/2012 c1 Spennig
Interesting idea. I look forward to seeing where you take things!
5/23/2012 c1 10Emerald Time
I like the story, it's really good. But I have to agree with Timber that Harry seems very mature for his age, a little too mature. Will Sirius gain custody of Harry? Will Harry and Sirius get along? What about Remus? And Tonks? I hope you update soon, I really do like the story!
5/23/2012 c1 timber
i'm not sure i understand this.

you have a 4 year old harry in the realm of death yes?

if he is 4, why does he talk like he is 40?

four year olds can barely talk in complete sentances, yet you have him having an adult conversation.

if you want to write a story, it has to make sense.

4 year olds talking like that do not make sense.
5/3/2012 c1 20Red Phoenix Dragon
A good start to a death saves Harry from being beaten to death by Dudley aged 8. Good that all of Dumbledore's monitoring charms and instruments melted and he has lost Harry.

So with Riddles memories and rituals, will Harry bother to go to Hogwarts at all? The wards would detect him and warn Dumbledore.

Will Harry recognize the rat? As Tom would have seen the rat's form.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
5/2/2012 c1 3Madd Girl
I like it so far.
5/1/2012 c1 ladysavay
I liked it all the way to the end when you had him faint. I found that unrealistic and very cliche. My advice? Pull this and change that. He confronted Death himself and he faints when he finds who his ancestors are? Pulllease!
5/1/2012 c1 14Love Faith Embers
I like this chapter. Please continue.
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5