FanFiction.Net
for Can't Take it Back

6/25/2012 c1 8SlashersDream
I started sobbing. Oh my god. I'm still crying.
5/5/2012 c1 3Yanelle
gosh, this is tragic... in some ways, Italy snaps (well, he was snapped for awhile now...) it is just sad that Italy killed all those who cared for him... and he almost killed his best friend/love...

but somehow, this seemed rushed... it is somehow gullible of Feliciano to believe Ludwig that fast... since, well, come on, after telling Ludwig about HRE, Ludwig somehow claims he didn't have any recollection of his youth? well, some of it would make sense, but still, what a way to bring it up... very convenient... right before Feli kills him... but still, :3

this is one of the few fanfics where I like cracked!Italy... since, it actually talks about HRE (when isn't HRE not the cause of cracked!Italy?)
5/3/2012 c1 8fmpwolf180
This story tugs so hard on your heart strings. I almost felt Ludwig's pain. However, I do understand what you were saying about the rushing thing. It doesn't seem rushed at all, but if there were a few more details and it was a little longer, it would capture the reader, and maybe even bring tears to their eyes. I like to read tear-jerking work, though I don't cry myself. All I can say about the plot, simply put, is, wow. Italy killed EVERYONE. I think it would be wonderful to give this story a conclusion chapter; either explaining more in depth about Italy or tying up what happened to the world after all the countries were killed. That'd be really interesting. I also have to compliment your handle of the violence; it wasn't extremely gory, but enough so that you can paint the nasty picture in your head. Well done.

Of course, you don't have to do anything; it's perfectly fine on its own. I'll definately reccomend this to a few friends.

Good job, I salute you.