for You Look Better Without it

12/18/2013 c1 PrincessLazyPants
Oh I absolutely love this. I've been wanting to find a fic that showed Haymitch stumbling onto Effie without her makeup and I'm glad I found this. Wonderful work!
8/14/2013 c1 lostinstorybrooke
That was sooooo cute 3
4/21/2013 c1 3DGfleetfox
This would be a wonderful scene to see :) I enjoyed it.
8/1/2012 c1 51room-on-broom
Aw how lovely
7/12/2012 c1 6True Love's Kis5
this is really, really, really awesome :3
5/29/2012 c1 Nightlock-THG
I love this story! Any chance of an update? :)
5/19/2012 c1 14MarigoldxObsidian
I love it! :D
5/13/2012 c1 Name
aww, this story is too cute! i love how haymitch isn't out of character and effie isn't snobby. yay! i also thought she had brown hair. the image just runs thorugh my mind.
5/11/2012 c1 A Ginger Kid
That was quite a lovely story! It was a great length and everything about it was beautiful. I thought it was very in character, and you didn't lose the set of the books. I love how this happens amongst all of Effie's worst nightmares, NOT BEING ON SCHEDULE! Call me crazy, but I enjoyed imagining this actually happening in the second book. I just thought of Effie bustling around and having this sweet moment with Haymitch while Peeta and Katniss are having their own similar moment (not to sound utterly awkward, but I'm referring to them in Katniss's bed). (Yeah, that sounded awful). ANYWAY, I had a lovely time reading this story, and I do hope you continue to write more in the near future :)
5/10/2012 c1 10LankySundown
So I read your story on a whim, not really thinking I'd be able to buy into the whole Hayffie thing. BUT YOU MADE IT WORK. GAHHH.

It's perfect. Well, nothing's perfect, but you know.

Haymitch is incredibly adorable yet in character to me in this. His smirking. *allthefeelings*

But the highlight? The line "He could still walk, after all, which was a bad sign."

Great little fic!
5/8/2012 c1 mpduarte
Super sweet! Loved their interaction! Effie's insecurity, and Haymitch teasing... Love it!
5/6/2012 c1 Guest
aw i love it so cute
5/4/2012 c1 23justawritier
Lovely fic. You captured them both perfectly. Your writing is really great.
5/3/2012 c1 15Princess Emberess of Underland
Beautiful! Brought tears to my eyes.
5/3/2012 c1 3gatsbys
Gaaaaaah ALL OF MY FEELS.

I loved this! Do me a favor and continue writing Hayffie please? This was FANTASTIC!

ASDFGHJKL : SHEIWOGEKSBFLANDJLWVDLBDKWHDJ