FanFiction.Net

Love it!
5/8/2013 c1 1xLuciennex
Asdfghjkl i LOVED it!
6/22/2012 c1 rtaf
Beautiful fluff. You always write the best Bade stories. Please, never stop.
5/9/2012 c1 33Cassandra's Destiny
I always think about a collection of scenarios where Jade walks out and makes Victorious unnecessarily dramatic. Outside of my head, this collection doesn't exist yet, but your take on the prompt should definitely be added to that list.

When Beck didn't know what to say when Jade declared she was moving in, she could have said something along the lines of, "You don't want me here, of course." then proceeded to gather her things - hence making everything unnecessarily dramatic.

But I digress. The fact that it didn't made this piece a slice of life that's fluff-flavored, and this line ("he didn't have the heart to joke with her") was the sweet cherry on top.

By the way, I'm not too sure about the phrase "over-large duffle bag". I think the word is oversized?
5/3/2012 c1 23OhSnapItzLara
(: cute oneshot
5/3/2012 c1 XxScissorLuvxX
Aww, so sweet. Loved it. :)
5/2/2012 c1 2Serina Tsuki
Aww..
5/1/2012 c1 288chasingafterstarlight
Aww, this is so cute. I wish that this would actually happen on the show, though. *sighs* But seriously, it was angsty and well-written and had a slight undertone of fluff, and insecure!Jade is always fab. Of course, Beck was a bit more emotional, but that was good because I hate Beckbot and all ;) Nah, but seriously, this was a really good fic ;) Just write a really long one next time so I'll have more fab writing to read laskjgl
5/1/2012 c1 11titlemecrazy
Awwwwww! That is so adorable, yet angsty! I can't even explain to you how much I like this little story. Yeah...I just can't. Keep being awesome!
5/1/2012 c1 43cait's abandoned account
CARLY. That is just straight up adorable. 100% cute. I could re-read it ten more times. AMAZING.
5/1/2012 c1 Dreamfightdo
Awwwwwwww, the last line is just so cute! Awwww! Now I can sleep too!

One more thing: Awwwwwwwww!