for with nothing but a voice within

5/27 c1 Guest
Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.
I've been reading fanfiction for years now. And in those years, I've never found a story like yours.
When I saw the all lower-case letter title, I thought, "Meh. That could mean many things. That could mean a inexperienced writer who sees everyone else writing their titles in lower case letters so they've decided to do so, too." But then, I also thought, "That could mean a wonderful, heartbreaking, angsty fic."
And it was.
The writing style was perfect. It's hard to explain, but you've placed all the right words in all the right places, which is difficult to do. And the quotes. Need I mention the quotes? I think I will.
"But this is the beginning of the end."
"I am a queen."
"This is the story of a boy and a girl and the love that utterly consumes them."
And, of course, most heartbreaking of all,
"There is no next year for her."
I love the picture you painted of them. Of a boy and a girl who loved each other but danced around each other for they knew their duty was their highest priority. Of a boy who was taken away from the girl and a girl who was heartbroken but refused to show it. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes for these fictional characters who you have made so very real.
12/27/2020 c1 Guest
That was... beautiful. I have no words.
9/17/2020 c1 mjhvjbhbbnu
Im gonna cry this was beautiful, you are so talented
2/7/2019 c1 1WishBooksWhereReal
This is the most incredible thing I’ve read. So heartbreakingly bittersweet, so tragic.
7/19/2017 c1 Guest
oh my.. this is beautiful :) it ripped my heart to shreds but it was beautiful :)
1/1/2017 c1 im shook
Oh my god, this is the most incredible thing I have ever read! No joke
10/22/2015 c1 31cristina rosales
It's ok, I didn't need my heart. You just ripped it out and added it to several others you're holding up in that tower.

I love how you'd given/enhanced Reyna's backstory, we see her journey to becoming emotionless facade and then loosing that emotionless facade and then gaining it once more. I love how you create Jason as this not immortal god but a boy. A unsure, lost boy. And *sibs* I can't write anymore *sob*

*goes cries in a corner*
I'm just speechless
10/10/2015 c1 4Lights of the Aurora
Sooooooo beautiful! Please write more!
8/8/2015 c1 8Pearlness4700
This is along the lines of something I could only dream of writing someday.
6/16/2015 c1 Guest
You just broke my heart.
5/16/2015 c1 70HiddenEye
Omg this story is amazing! I haven't read Jeyna for the longest time so reading this felt incredible. Thank you for sharing this with us!
2/22/2015 c1 6Ka-tay's mind
Story just for the Queen. God, I love Reyna. Speaks to me on an emotional level.
1/2/2015 c1 9Knutforyourthoughts
This is beautiful. The flow of your writing is smooth and the words you used were perfect. Beautiful story :)
12/10/2014 c1 iheartpickles
This is amazing! Do a Percy/Reyna! *fangirl squeal*
8/21/2014 c1 10Kendra PJO
I love this, but I don't like how Jason is portrayed as deliberately hurting Reyna.
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »