for with nothing but a voice within

5/2/2014 c1 Guest
I think this is the fourth time I've read this. :))))) It's truly, honestly great! :D
4/10/2014 c1 Guest
This was amazingly written
3/22/2014 c1 Guest
This is so amazing and well written I almost cried. UGH! And jason was such a jerk in the mark of Athena I like how made reyna all charismatic and cool and told jason off. This is soo good it's beyond all words. I love it
3/15/2014 c1 4stars4redvines
I love this story and how you wrote Reyna so well and all her relationships (Hylla, Lupa and Jason). How you wrote Reyna here was so powerful and perfect; as a ruler, a Roman, a queen. The ending broke me into little sobbing pieces but I understood why and... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
1/2/2014 c1 2Foreverblossoming
This is honestly fantastic. You sum up Reyna's character perfectly. And I love how you keep mentioning "queen" through put the text. Be ausr that's what she is a queen, literally her name means queen in Spanish. Once again, amazing job.
12/28/2013 c1 Guest
This is one of the best Jeyna fanfictions I've ever read, and that's saying something. It made me cry. Really hard.
12/28/2013 c1 pizzabeth
Oh my god. Your style of writing is FANTASTIC. You are a truly gifted and brilliant writer and this story was amazing. It was so well written, so moving, and just so...haunting. It is easily the BEST fic I have ever read. Gods, I hope someday I can write half as well as you. Great job!
11/24/2013 c1 asdfghjkjuhytredsd
This is a beautiful piece of literature. I love how you wrote it- the style, point of view, the feelings. It's just so amazing. You have an amazing career in writing ahead of you- if you don't have one yet, that is.
11/23/2013 c1 9the little bit
This is so beautiful that it hurts. My heart is breaking and my tears are burning my cheeks right now - so I hope you're happy. Seriously, Reyna just can't seem to catch a break.
11/15/2013 c1 2straw8erries
reyna is so lovely here, so bitter and sharp like glass. i love the way you've expanded her as a character, and also her relationship with jason.
11/10/2013 c1 AutumnCheer
WOW. Just, wow.

This is one of the greatest stories I have ever read. Nice descriptions, amazing characterizations. I like the part about the prince and the princess. It's so beautiful. Seriously. :)

Reyna is my favorite character in Heroes of Olympus. She's a heroine. A true Roman. She does what she thinks is best for everyone. She puts duty ahead of anything else. That's what I like about her. When she puts her mind to something, she doesn't let anything distract her.

Anyways, I really like your story. It's realistic, and the line - "The white knight does not save his princess in time, and this is the cross he will bear for the rest of his life." - is absolutely breathtaking.

You have great talent. I hope you write more stories. :)))
11/4/2013 c1 14Nerd.princess123
:'( completely beautiful, tragic...
11/4/2013 c1 14leannesidhe
I was bawling by the end of the story. This is SO beautifully written. You did such an amazing job on describing Reyna's thoughts and feelings it's like you got in RR's head. AMAZING WORK.
10/20/2013 c1 6sunburnesd
this was really brilliant, i enjoy Reyna's character even more now.
10/10/2013 c1 anievul
Beautiful characterization and brilliant descriptions of the background. The decisions and the scenarios portrayed suit the characters involved so well. Honestly, the way you make the character sound, they are clearly admirable and people to be modeled after. The absolute complexity of the plot only adds to the overall effect. I applaud you.
102 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »