for with nothing but a voice within

12/31/2012 c1 12lexelial
This is so amazing. It's a beautiful story, and I love it.
12/31/2012 c1 Guest
WHAT ARE THESE THINGS IN MY EYES ARE THEY TEARS WHAT IS THIS.

You know, someone on tumblr said that this is their favorite fanfic ever, and I love it so okyeahbye.
12/30/2012 c1 1Asters
I never paid much attention to reyna before this. Amazing story. One mistake: you mentioned reyna comparing herself, to children of Venus and Minerva. There are no children of Minerva, remember, not in Rome.
12/26/2012 c1 shinjiru15
Wow, this was amazing. I love the structure and the way you captured Reyna; it gave her character so much depth that wasn't apparent in the books. Great job!
12/16/2012 c1 Guest
That was beautiful. Just beautiful. You really capture the characters and the story is extremely well written.
I love the part were it talks about the hunters brochure/packet. "In six years -In six years, there will be nothing to tell.)"

That was definitely not a fairytale, but it was absolutely wonderful.
12/11/2012 c1 2Behind Her Mask
Woah. Deep. I like it.
12/8/2012 c1 15Kannika
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. Well done.
12/6/2012 c1 Benlover1
I'm crying. I can't even. I-

I just can't.
12/3/2012 c1 HLEIH
I never read much fan fictions but when I saw this on tumblr(with a snippet), I decided that I should give it a try... and that was one of the best decision I've ever made. This story is so beautifully written I think I ship Jeyna and admire Reyna's character more than ever.
12/2/2012 c1 75The Ficsmith
Wow, that was really heart-breaking and impressive.
I could almost feel her emotions, and even though this was written before Mark of Athena, it still seemed so close to canon. I just loved this story
11/24/2012 c1 13Rose Gilmore
Found a link to this from greenconverses on her tumblr. omg this was so heartbreaking and perfect. i really liked the end scenes with jason and percy talking. i love their bromance and hoped in MoA we would see them talk about reyna (as a girl and not just as the roman leader).
11/23/2012 c1 2jayfeather97
Lovely (:
11/14/2012 c1 Floatfoot
"he raises his shield to him in acknowledgement"- i think you meant raises his shield to her?
"Piper McLean's lips curl, and her eyes meet Reyna"- Reyna's
"Death in battle in honorable"- death in battle is
This was so beautiful, so wonderful, so well written, well characterized... *babbles*
10/17/2012 c1 Luna Cakegood
Oh my goodness…
It was amazing! You captured reyna's character perfectly and i love the stuff in the parenthesis. It was well thought out and i congratulate you for writing such an incredible jeyna fic
10/15/2012 c1 6Hazelmallorn
I can't even begin to describe in words this story. It is beautiful beyond anything I have ever known, and tragic like a sadness I have never felt. The feels are taking hold of me, this is truly lovely. Beautiful writing, unique style. Amazing.
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »