for with nothing but a voice within

10/15/2012 c1 5interludes
Beautifully written.

Thank you for writing it.

Kassidy
10/15/2012 c1 Slytherin Sadist Angel
Beauty. This is the only word I can think of to describe this.
This is simply and utterly beautiful. This has to be the best backstory to Reyna. My favorite part woul have to be when Reyna meets the Huntresses.
I love this.
10/7/2012 c1 117thecivilunrest
Oh my god, wow. This is just. I don't really even have words for this fic? It's beautiful and wonderful and perfect and I don't even know what to do with myself after I read this. The way you described things, your metaphors and similes, they were all absolutely stunning.

And Reyna. Oh my god, Reyna. The way she isn't as beautiful as her sister, the way that she loses everything that she holds dear, how she thinks of herself as a queen. It all just broke my heart, but it also made me think about how perfect that was. This line in particular got me:

/She sees, rather than feels, herself falling to the ground in the midst of battle, a queen knocked from her throne in the bloody carnage of war./

I mean it's just so telling and so beautiful and wonderful and wow. Just fantastic.

I felt like her relationship with Jason was realistic. Nothing was said, no words were exchanged exactly but they were still something. And yet, still nothing too? I don't know.

The only part that I wasn't crazy about-and this might just be because I'm really sensitive?-was Piper. I understand Reyna's perception of her, and I understand that since we're in Reyna's point of view that she wasn't going to think pleasant things about her. But after? I don't know. I think within the fic it works but I'm just touchy because I love Piper.

Anyway, this was absolutely fantastic and I absolutely adored it.
10/6/2012 c1 24sangkar
that is so lovely. you write in such a beautiful way and i really don't think i've ever read a better portrayal of reyna. i didn't think it was possible, but i hate piper now more than i ever have. this is a beautiful piece of writing and i can't pick out any flaws. truly wonderful. 3

(excuse my lowercase, by the way; i was tumbling. :3)
10/2/2012 c1 9bloodofstorm
This is beautiful, written so tender yet so heartbreaking. Wonderful, this brought me to tears. I expect you to write more :) x
9/26/2012 c1 The Proud CC Giver
This is probably the first time I've ever said this to anyone, but you are amazing and this story is flawless.
9/15/2012 c1 pink penguins
i found this really good but i got kinda of sad and because i was listening to Demi lovato's song skyscraper while reading this (ps that song should be like Reyna's theme song )
9/14/2012 c1 underlings
An absolutely stunning portrayal of Reyna. I loved it; especially your unique characterization of Piper, as well as Jason and Reyna's story before his disappearance. Brilliant work!
9/4/2012 c1 7Reptile Princess
This has left me speechless. There were points in this that I cried, I smiled, I laughed, and I died. This story is mesmerizing and just truly one of a kind. Please do not ever stop writing. Ever.
I'm going to get in big trouble for saying this but this is better than Rick Riordan and I think everybody knows it.
9/4/2012 c1 Guest
W- w- what- what is this?

I did not sign up for this! All these tears...

I WORSIP YOU. AS ZEUS.
8/22/2012 c1 2VictoriaAngelica
This is really good
8/22/2012 c1 8Shaylynne
That was absolutely beautiful.
I'm voting for it in the Phoenix Awards.
8/13/2012 c1 nooneishomehere
I loved how you talked about the future and how some of it was kind of a riddle. This made me cry. Good job!
8/8/2012 c1 1skylands
Your portrayal of Piper was amazing. I liked this one a lot more than the girl who goes around hating Aphrodite and hating fashion. This story turned her into a more of a fascinating creature for me.

As for the story, it was beautiful. Your writing style is unlike anything I've ever seen before. Your way with words and your ability to make the emotions flow through them just made this one of my favorite stories ever.

You portrayed Reyna exactly how I though she should be. It would be a shame if Rick Riordan never writes her story.

All in all, this was... Well, perfect. And you are an amazing author. I hope to read more from you?
7/31/2012 c1 1sores
this was incredible, amazing, i cried so so so hard. this is by far my favourite pjo/hoo fic i have ever read. i loved your writing style and reyna's characterization oh man i am still crying so hard rkejfgdkjtkelhfdlkgjtg;hfjfgh this was simply amazing
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »