for with nothing but a voice within

7/31/2012 c1 16wombat-of-awesomeness
Wow, this was probably the best version of Renya's life that I have ever read. I like how you portray her as a person with emotions, not just the stern girl that usually appears in fanfictions like this one. I think her relationship with Jason was spot on, and the bit about her almost joining the hunters was perfect! The end was tragicly beautiful, and it really tugged at my heartstrings. I think my favorite bit had to be the "four years, five years, six years" part right after she turns down Zoe. Thank you so much for writing this, I know I enjoyed it immensly!
7/28/2012 c1 4inactiveMLD
This gave me chills. Great writing!
7/26/2012 c1 rosieposie
Best. Jeyna. Fic. Ever.
7/14/2012 c1 25notyourleo
Heartbreaking and beautiful.
6/27/2012 c1 10liliths
This is AMAZING! It's one of the few brilliant fanfics on this site. I think this was actually the first one-shot that's made it to my favorite's list. I think you kept all the characters in character, your grammar was great, and WOW! It was brlliant! I nearly cried when you said: There is no next year for her. It was just so sad... Again, it was brilliant. And I liked the quote at the beginning. :D

- Ray

PS Some jerk has been going around flaming using my Pen Name. If the person ever comes here, mind kicking his or her ass to Tartarus and back for me? :)

Overall, this was a BRILLIANT fanfic. I loved it. It's quite touching. I think you did an awesome job. You captured Jason and Reyna's relationship perfectly, and I think it was great.

AWESOME JOB!
6/25/2012 c1 17fakesroyalty
I was in tears at the end. Absolutely beautiful. Great job :)
6/9/2012 c1 22Cerulean Apocalypse
This story totally captured Reyna and her relationship with Jason. You did a good job of showing Reyna's character development over the years. Reyna is actually my favorite HoO character, so I 'm glad you did justice to her. I liked how you compared Circe to Piper: even though they aren't really alike, i think Reyna would see it that way. I like how you showed all the aspects of her personality: her desire for power and her dislike of weakness, but also her human side. Her relationship with Hylla was one of the most interesting parts: I never thought of Hylla as overshadowing Reyna, but it makes sense. And finally, I loved the Jason/ Reyna part.

Cerulean
6/5/2012 c1 idiosyncrasies
Your writing style is something... unique.

You were able to portray Reyna's feelings in such a way that nothing in the plot gets abandoned.

One more thing, I cried when Reyna died. The part where in it says: There is no next year for her, that was so heart-breaking.

The organization of your words creating the smooth flow of the story mixed with the right emotions... it's something that you'd call magical. Your story/oneshot is like an example of a poetry incorporated in a story.

Keep up the good work and I really hope Rick Riordan gets to read this because something as good as your work is something that shouldn't be missed, one way or the other.

You did a great job in making the readers feel what Reyna feels, and that is something that words can't even describe.

It would be amazing (actually, more than amazing) if you'd make it something similar to this; another Jason/Reyna story. XD

You're a genius.
6/4/2012 c1 8melakhim
Um. I really don't know where to start... this was just too much.

Well, the literary prose in this story was just fantastic and well executed. It was just so beautiful.

Your weaving of Reyna's life was also marvelous... I had this random burst of emotion and started tearing up.

But the ending... oh my goodness. WHY. It was so tragically beautiful. Do you hear that sound? It is the sound of my heart breaking due to the beauty of this fanfic. Amazing story.
5/31/2012 c1 4colour-pencills-kity
I dont have words for this story, its too beautiful, gorgeous, overall one of the best stories I have ever read on fanfiction.
5/30/2012 c1 17PamelaTurpin
This is so good...a million times better than I would have expected. I had almost cried - even though I've only read one or two Jason/Reyna fics before. This fanfic has made me a Jason/Reyna shipper and...just so brilliant. Please write more - I'm sure that they'll be every bit as good as this one.

Best fic I've ever read! Thank you for bringing something so wonderful in the FF world.
5/28/2012 c1 paper parasols
A truly well-written story. Reyna's story is remarkable - her struggles and relationships. Her wants and needs. You've given Reyna her story back in such a thoughtful way. There are reasons why she becomes the Reyna she is now - why she is (has to be) strong. Why she needs to be a queen. And I am so happy you've expanded on that, especially when the next book is about to come out. Thank you so much for writing this story. It was beyond lovely.
5/28/2012 c1 3mcabi
Such an amazing fanfic!
5/13/2012 c1 Anm
This story is amazing! I have no words for it. I even cried!
5/12/2012 c1 18honne
That was gorgeous and fantastic. I love Reyna, she's one of my favorite characters, and you captured her so perfectly. Your writing is beautiful! This was depressing, yes, but there were also some happy moments thrown in, which was nice. The ending was just heartbreaking.
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »