for with nothing but a voice within

5/9/2012 c1 33thewindwarns
This was a lovely fic - I appreciated all the thought you put into building Reyna's backstory and her relationship with both Hylla and Jason. Thank you so much for writing this!
5/8/2012 c1 23oneoffour111
Oh, gorgeous.

Really, truly, gorgeous.

Not sure if you knew, but greenconverses recced this on her tumblr (same username as this site)! And I'm so glad she did, because this is a wonderful story that really stands out among Jason/Reyna fics! There was a lot of exposition, but it was rich and completely enhanced the read. And the extra scenes, the ones not shown in the books, were especially fulfilling. Piper's charmspeak versus Reyna's spirit! I love the future!scene post-Annabeth's graduation.

Lyrical and rewarding, this was a treat to read! Thank you ever so much :)
5/8/2012 c1 2lostinthewillows
I honestly believe this is one of, if not the most beautiful fan fiction I have ever read.

It's truly amazing, Reyna is right on character and you depicted her story and struggles so entirely well. And the ending- I was crying, not going to lie. So, so sad but still so intriguing. Wonderful job, the entire story, every word is just beautiful and perfect. I could read it over and over and over.
5/7/2012 c1 14saltandsea
This is beautiful. Reyna's fate is upsetting, but very well done.
5/6/2012 c1 7Reality Hits Hard
Wow, that was depressing. But it was EXTREMELY well written! Like, WHOA! Oh my god. That was so frickin' good!
5/5/2012 c1 Katie Gardner
Very beautiful! This format is amazing.

You really have a way with words!
5/3/2012 c1 9Jelly Bean Omelette
WOW! Amazing, so good!
5/3/2012 c1 10ZuriaMaylin-MoreSincereThanMax
Oh my gosh. Oh...my...gosh...

it's amazing. You have so much talent. I'm sitting here crying in front of my computer. You make such a good point at the end. This is absolutely amazing. Anyone who hates it clearly has no idea what they're talking about. Wow.
5/2/2012 c1 Twilight738475528
I have stopped reading fanfiction, but I decided to read this one. This, I thought this was awesome. It allows us to see a point of view that Riordan skips. Reyna is now the best character. I think you should continue the series! It would be so exciting to see this expanded. Maybe you could use this as a summary and expand. Then you could change the characters, change the plot up a bit and write your own novel! You have a possible career in this, I'm not lying.
5/2/2012 c1 17readingqueen811
This is amazing this is awesome, sweet, inspiring and shows that Reyna is not an evil girl with a mind to ruin Piper, Reyna has a history, she is the Roman that I relate to the most. She deserves better than Jason. Reyna is the best thing that could ever happen to the series. Because while Annabeth is strong, she has obvious weaknesses, Reyna is a statue and will have a statue by the time the Heroes of Olympus ends.
5/2/2012 c1 3vpen1729
This is really beautiful. It's so Reyna.
5/2/2012 c1 grossasstoenails
I love how you portrayed Piper...more than I like the original :)

But then again, I always side with the villains...
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7