FanFiction.Net
for Liar

7/3/2012 c7 Guest
hey he is right lunbloodmoon666 i mean. you are excellent when it comes to points of view and change of stages this is the best for those readers that are starting to read fanfics you are awesome keep looking forward! and gambatte! imagine a girl that is bowing to you from Guatemala city XD Thank you
7/1/2012 c6 2Nadia42
Thank you for the chapter I really do love this ... gambatte!
7/1/2012 c6 48lunabloodmoon666
I love this chapter and love the way yako resisted food! that enough to shock anyone in to rereading it at least three times! lol and im so happy you managed to get it so amazing in such a little time lol :DD potato sack racing ... OK fair enough lol! a great idea lol please update soon :D because this is one of the best fanfics Ive read. and the others i read never end up getting finished ;( lol have you considered becoming a writer?
7/1/2012 c5 lunabloodmoon666
omg lol this is awesome - its worth the wait if its this good - although i hope you update soon :D ad i really want to know about the blood now! p.s. i love the way the hands were melted together :DDD
7/1/2012 c5 Guest
Mira Love
Ohh the plot thickens. Will there be another demon in town? Keep up the good work.
6/29/2012 c4 Guest
Wow, I wonder what's in that envelope. Also, I love nueroxyako! Keep up the good work!
-mouse
6/22/2012 c4 lunabloodmoon666
oh i like this so much and i dont trust the one hitting on yako! at all lol so please update and either make me happy i was right or embarrassed because i was wrong :D and also I WANT TO KNOW WHATS WRITTEN ON THE NOTE! i hate cliff hangers : please update :)
6/18/2012 c4 nekonotaishou
this is going in an interesting direction, I want to see what happens next :)

I like the way you write Yako; she's so much more self-confident, which makes complete sense.

Please write more, and write it soon C:
5/17/2012 c3 K-nee
The relationship between the two of them is very interesting... He's very possessive and she's very stubborn... XD
5/17/2012 c2 K-nee
All of your heart guts Nel-chan?

He's a jerk... I kinda wanna hit him in the face... She needs to be able to defend herself someway... possibly a future plot point?
5/17/2012 c3 Mira Love
I like your mature and confident Yako very much. Telling Neuro to "evolve" had me laughing hard. Also the idea of murder weapon as puzzle is very interesting, you must have been inspired by the SAW movies or not? Please continue writing, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
5/17/2012 c2 inkquill
So far I'v enjoyed your fan fiction, and I hope to read more. It shows much promise and I think you've done a good job.
5/10/2012 c2 Yubelchen
Hey!

Good story, i like it really much ^^

I hope you´re still writing on this, because i´m a huge german "Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro" fan, so i want to read more~ 8D

Yubi