for A Light in Your Eyes

9/5/2017 c1 Klarinette49
A wonderful fic! The five possibilities are so clever and written in a very plausible way. Thank you!
1/9/2017 c1 hey
very nice
7/24/2016 c1 Guest
I love every scenario you wrote. Each of them remind me that Emma didn't have to be alone while growing up. But it happened anyway because of the choices other people made.
7/24/2016 c1 Guest
Oh wow. These 'what if' scenarios are all so great. I can totally imagine them happening. I gotta say Regina raising Emma struck me the most.
7/22/2016 c1 Guest
Oh my goodness, this fic is fantastic! The only constants in almost all of them are Henry and Emma (except the fourth one) - so it really was fated that Emma would have Henry at the same point in her life. Great job! :)
11/21/2015 c1 Hayley R
I don't usually read Emma pov stories, Belle is my favorite character, but I loved your story! I really enjoyed looking into all the possible Emmas. I'm a big fan of all your work. I've been reading your works since I was into Glee. That stopped during season 4. I can't wait to read your next story!
4/3/2015 c1 4meriland25
Wonderful!
1/6/2015 c1 4stars4redvines
I love this story and how you approached writing Emma. It is so well written with her interacting with other characters such as her parents or Neal so perfectly and wonderfully... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
8/30/2014 c1 4leira123
I love this story. All of the them. My favorite is the one where she's raised by Regina. Ever thought of continuing them?
Wonderful.
11/26/2013 c1 26rockrose
This was just amazing. Flat out amazing. You wrote each childhood so, so well and had me imagining just how her life would have gone in each instance. I think the first and last were my favorites. Great stories.
11/15/2013 c1 Dear
Wow. Beautiful! 'specially loved the one with Regina adopting Emma.
11/5/2013 c1 69one.twilight.sun
Aaaah! All of it was so beautiful and poignant. On the one with Regina as Emma's mother, I literally had to go back and read it through to catch the gist of it. Such a brilliant idea. Thank you!
7/26/2013 c1 1Manoella Nascimento
I loved this story - it made me really happy to know that you also wrote in this fandom, because it is just to cute. I always find your stories to have every emotion in the right amount, from drama to romance. More often than not, it gives just a glimpse of a diffent world and let us imagine the rest, which is a style that I really like. Anyway, congrats!
5/7/2013 c1 tangled6
I LOVED this! Though, of course, I shouldn't be surprised lol. The only thing that confused me was "Charlie" as it wasn't made obvious in the first two stories that he was Neal/Baelfire (before OUAT gave him a name), so I thought he was just a random character she met in these new versions of "what-if." I only made the connection afterwards when the name kept being used. Perhaps, to save confusion, you could edit that out for his given name Neal when you have time. But again, I loved it! There are so many ways that life could have been different for Emma if slight changes had been made in history, but alas. I enjoyed your interpretations. My particular favorite was when Regina kidnapped Emma and our dear Huntsman (props for the name Hunter by the way) helps her to escape. Thanks for sharing!
5/6/2013 c1 valkyrieatwar
I really enjoyed this! It was cool trying to figure out what each scenario was before they were each revealed in full. You wrote the progression of Emma's thoughts from childhood through adulthood really well throughout this whole fic. And these stories were the perfect balance of angst and heart-warming!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »