for A Light in Your Eyes

2/2/2013 c1 12ValzBrownie
Omg I wanted you to continue the story where regina kidnapped Emma and Emma found her parents later. It was soooo good
1/14/2013 c1 MoonlitSorrows
Oh my goodness! I love these little stories. They were so cute &beautifully written.
12/5/2012 c1 2Razzika
Oh gosh, that last twist with Charlie being Baelfire was brilliant! I love your style, so smooth and wonderful.
11/29/2012 c1 8mcobsessed007
I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! Every story was so beautiful and wonderful!
11/29/2012 c1 LaughingLadybug
That was cool!
11/22/2012 c1 Guest
That was really sweet
11/12/2012 c1 Me
This was fabulous! I love to read AUs about Emma's childhood, and to find one as well written as this was a real treat!
11/3/2012 c1 14amyjpond
wow, these five stories had me in a whirl of emotion. I literally was laughing, the next minute crying. You were so creative too and you wrote everything so beautifully, you just floored me. Poor Emma, it seems she would have such bad hardships in each life, but I'm glad each story had a silver lining (and arguably, a happily ever after).
9/11/2012 c1 2Ravnur
Omg, omg, omg. I loved it! They're all my favorites... How I'm supposed to pick one?

The first one, interesting idea. I often wonder how it would have been, if August stayed with Emma. I could easily see it that way. I loved that August became to Uncle Auggie, and told her stories about magic.

The second one is interesting. So they live as fugitives, and she's a forest princess with two younger sisters, who she protects... It's adorable! I love the way that James kept his promise to Emma.

The third is realistic, if we imagine that Emma got born in our world, or if Gepetto did the right thing. Yeah, Snow would never manage to live here, if she hadn't had experience as Mary Margaret. I can easily see Emma's childish belief in her mother turn into frustration and kind of embarrassment that her mother was that way. I was sad though that Mary-Margaret is old, and David is never-aging.

The fourth. I could totally imagine that. I'm not one of Regina-lovers, but I think by her act to adopt Henry, she searched for someone to love her, and she did it kind of with Emma in this AU. First and mostly as revenge, and second like that. Could see her not bear to watch Emma as she got older from a cuddly baby.

The fifth... Ooh, that was so adorable. Emma adopted by a loving family. I almost wish that happened on the show, but then Emma wouldn't be the Emma we know. Loved the idea that she had a pretty normal life with her parents.

I loved Charlie/Baelfire. Wonder if he knew that Emma is the Savior in his world. I don't really see Emma save the world in these AU's. Perhaps the first one.

I loved the fact that Henry was included too. It was simply adorable to watch Emma keep her son every time. I loved that they figured a way to name him Henry, even though it wouldn't be after Regina's dad.
8/27/2012 c1 GalanthaDreams
My favorite Once Upon a Time vignettes ever.
8/20/2012 c1 19The-Writer2012
Really Nice
6/12/2012 c1 Annie
That. Was. AWESOME. The whole thing. And Baelfire is Charlie. That. I. I don't have words for this. Your writing is amazing and there was so much emotion and I loved how they all were so in character. You did such a great job with the alternate lives. I cannot wait to read more of your stories. Please keep writing them.
5/26/2012 c1 Makennas Hunter
This is amazing. I love your style of writing and how you've chosen to do the five AU scenarios. My favorite ones are the 1st and the 4th. Although, I was hoping you might have done one story where both Charming and pregnant Snow went through like Blue Fairy originally intended. Perhaps another story?

I look forward to more of your Once Upon a Time fics. Great job!
5/21/2012 c1 3ElvenCompanion
Loved it. Was there a point I missed in the show, discussing Henry's dad that I missed, giving him a name or did you just choose one for him? I love that its Baelfire! Really enjoyed this one, a cool look at changing one little detail in their lives, and how different Emma's life could have been, and yet somewhat similar.
5/16/2012 c1 ninjakittys
This whole thing is so cute, it's, pardon my french, fucking adorable and kinda sad at moments but over all it's really super sweet and it is written extremely well, and my favorite line in the entire story is

"It's Baelfire."

She laughs until she cries.

It really is an amazing story. Good Work!
46 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »