for A Light in Your Eyes

5/8/2012 c1 3lereveetlamour
This was wonderful. All five scenarios were incredibly believable and well-written. I kept getting hung-up on the third one because of the ending; a David that doesn't age and an older Mary Margaret depresses the hell out of me. Thank you for further exploring the what-ifs :)
5/4/2012 c1 Anon
We must have the same taste in music, because I love almost all of the songs you use in your stories, and those that I don't recognize, I enjoy when I look them up.

Love these stories. Great job!
5/4/2012 c1 11BeastlessBelle
BAE! I LOVE HIM SO MU-HU-HUCH!

That is all...

Nice AUs. Made me smile.
5/3/2012 c1 crankygrrl 2.0
I loved these. The one where Regina kidnaps baby Emma is my favourite - you capture a vivid fairy tale vibe there and I was left wanting to read the rest of that Emma's story.
5/3/2012 c1 stardustshop
I absolutely adore this. On of the most amazing character studies I've ever read. I don't even think that I could pick my favorite part, they are all brilliant and the greatest thing is that you've menage to stay so true to Emma's character, with subtle changes under different circumstances but still make it very Emma like. Her evolution to a grown woman is amazing in every part, it also amazes me how you went back to the start with every part and started the growing up proces all over again. Plot of every part is great and very believable. I loved the open endings. It's beautifully written and simply amazing. Song choice is great. :)
5/3/2012 c1 Anon
Wow, that was really good, I love stories that explore how different characters' lives could have gone and Emma is really the perfect character to do it with.

The first one was sweet and I loved how you did the Emma/August relationship.

The second one was heartbreaking but Emma taking care if her little sisters and being very bandit Snow was sweet.

I really liked the third one because I think it's a little more realistic of what might have happened to Snow and Emma in the real world. Snow wouldn't have any 'real world' abilities, so it is possible that their life might not have been great.

I was really happy that you didn't kill Snow and Charming in the fourth one and that Emma was reunited with them. When I first started reading that section, I wasn't expecting the Regina reveal at all. I could see her kidnapping baby Emma if the curse hadn't worked/or if the curse had worked but Emma hadn't escaped yet.

The fifth one was good too, and I wasn't expecting Charlie to be Baelfire. I think I'm kind of on the fence about him being Henry's dad in canon, but I could see it working

Sorry for the long review!
5/3/2012 c1 15MickeyRos
This is a lovely story. I can't decide which version of Emma's childhood that I love more. Each childhood was rather fascinating in but I think my favorite is the second one.
5/3/2012 c1 3Witchy-grrl
I LOVED EVERY SINGLE ONE, BUT THAT LAST ONE WAS FRIGGIN BRILLIANT! :D :D :D
5/3/2012 c1 7adventaim
I love the different AU's, and actually was able to guess the last part of the fifth story. Some of them I'd really like to read a continuation of sorts, like the first, third and fifth stories. Overall, I loved it.
5/3/2012 c1 5Bouquet
Very beautifully written. I especially like the stories with Baelfire, Emma as a forest princess and her little sisters were awesome :D
5/3/2012 c1 13Temo
That was absolutely fantastic ...wish you had done it as separate chapters so I could give you more reviews!
5/2/2012 c1 10Iwannabegoldnrumpeled
I think I liked the one with August staying with her the best, but they were all good. Love that song! Great story!
5/2/2012 c1 chipper
This is AMAZING! I'm reccing this everywhere my friend because this is easily the best OUaT story I have read so far. Thank you for such a perfect page of fiction.
5/2/2012 c1 mspeabody09
I really enjoyed your take on Emma's childhood...it hasn't really been done (in so many different ways). Keep up the amazing work!
5/2/2012 c1 5Korkman2
It is really good. Out of all the character study stories I think this is the best one. The emotion, the psychology, and the plots of everyone of them is so believable that I'm surprised that you aren't a writer for the show.
46 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »