for The Raven

7/9/2013 c22 Spennig
Not sure how I missed this o e. it's an interesting ride, and I look forward to seeing how it rolls.
7/9/2013 c22 Rose1948
Wow. So the end is near. Cripes. At least, for a little while, there was happiness to be had. *nods*
7/9/2013 c22 3skywiseskychan
Splendid.

I like how this chapter is structured, and the end of Raven's day. You managed to convey the feelings of it very well.

Of course now I want to see what happens next!
7/9/2013 c22 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and the time of darkness start for Earth.
7/6/2013 c21 2steamrick
I'm glad I took the time to read this :)
6/19/2013 c21 3skywiseskychan
Okay, now I just have to wonder. If she's trying to make sure that all the Titan's have a wonderful last day, why is she going through with serving them pancakes she knows are bad? I mean sure, they can see she tried, but if she tried and failed wouldn't a better day be to let them off the hook? It also makes me wonder how much she's decided they need to know about explicit timing of things and if that tiny little loop in time is going to have large consequences later.
6/15/2013 c21 Rune Tobor
I have seen and read and liked fics with Akane and Ranma. It is just both need change and growth to work as a couple. One of the best is a time travel fic where Ranma dies at the hands of a demon and is sent back in time. Its rather long by now and has not been updated in a while but the title is something like "the second time around" its on my fav list.

Canon Akane needs to be beaten with a clue mallet for a year or so.
Canon Ranma needs to just ditch "family honor" because Genma has ruined it beyond repair.

Thanks for the new chapter.
6/11/2013 c21 Janissa
This is by far one of the most intense builds ups ever. Very well written. I am not sure that Raven / Ranma was acting quite right by not telling the boys that her cooking was not up to par today. Other than that I want to read the next chapter
thank you for creating this.
6/11/2013 c21 2Shannon Dee
Wonderful story so far and looking forward to more of it.
6/11/2013 c21 1Vld
Okay, now i'm worried. I mean, i understand Raven's moment of doubt before, but i thought she'd still have some real fight in her afterwards... but she's going to fight with the belief that she will fail? I hope the Titans hit her in the side of the head for that. Idiot.
6/11/2013 c21 Rose1948
We all have our brain dead moments, hon. *chuckles* I have to say that I enjoy your stories and I'm glad you re-posted your story even if you did change the title.

A nice quiet moment between friends and companions. And the pancake episode brought back memories of my own first time making 'pamcakes' from a box mix. *giggles* Good old Aunt Jemima was probably shocked at what I came up with.

Growing up is hard to do sometimes. It helps when you have friends.
6/11/2013 c21 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and the last day of peace.
5/11/2013 c20 Rune Tobor
Its a great idea, Ranma reborn as Raven.

Now here is the other idea I've had, take Ranma from Ozallos "Hell is a Martial Artist" where Ranma becomes Hild's daughter, and have Hild talk Ranma into being made a baby again so she can try to have a "normal" childhood, then Hild inserts Ranma into the Rosenberg family. Ranma can be either Willow or her twin sister. Hild has put Ranma on the hellmouth because it makes it easier to watch over her.

Very nice fic so far, glad you have updated it. Thanks.
5/11/2013 c11 Rune Tobor
My preference of a wife for Ranma is "none of the above" when it comes to canon girls.
Crossover girls like Usagi have been done to death too but are still better.
What I'd like to see is Ranma and Willow Rosenberg of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
No one has done it that I know of and I've looked too.
Willow would be a good choice because she is smart, a witch, and bisexual.
She did date Oz before she went "gay" and was with Tara, so bi.
Not to mention they are both redheads...

Wish I could write the pairing, sigh.
5/10/2013 c20 Vld
Heheh! The situation seems dire indeed. Yet Raven seemed to forget something really important. "Raven never loses" (can't really say "Saotome Ranma never loses", right?)

So, Raven's sister and her girlfriend are these two, huh? Haruka and Michiru. I'm guessing they're not "awake" yet, though.

And i wonder who Akane has become now, too.
296 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »