for The Raven

5/8/2013 c20 Rose1948
Nice! Very very nice! Damned interesting story. *nods* Never read any Teen Titans or anything so the melding is decidedly strange yet workable. Thanks for sharing.
5/8/2013 c20 3skywiseskychan
Yes, Raven really is quite a mess. But this should be rather interesting to see work out. Especially with the inclusion of goddess's and demon's into the mix with Trigon. Asgard as Azaroth is an interesting twist, I wonder if her chant uses the swapped name?

To be honest however Raven doesn't seem quite as much of a mess in this as in the last chapter, or as Ranma was in several others before that. I'm not trying to say that I'm less empathetic about her plight now than I was before but at least by this point she has had time and space to try and get over the worst of it. How the Titans will react when faced with the true scope of things will be interesting, as will how they regard Raven, Heaven and Hell for the things that have been done.

Somehow I doubt that they will just manage to move on and not learn the truth.
5/8/2013 c20 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and now the time of darkness have come to their Earth.
5/8/2013 c19 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) End of old life, like for Raven, Urd and Mara. New start of life.
5/8/2013 c20 1Wrin
Awesome to see more of this. Thanks!
5/8/2013 c18 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Poor Raven, atless, she have a family to help and love her.
Nice for Urd to find and understanding her mother.
3/12/2013 c19 OddWallow
Wow... Did not see that coming. Segwaying into the Teen Titons like that, awesome.

Raven has always been my favorite Teen Titan, and i think this story did a beautiful job of melding one "body of work" into an other.

I very much hope you get back to this story and these characters. I would like it if we could see Ranma manifest more, and the story brought back to incorporate more of the characters that survived. This epologe(?) had barely anything to term it a Ranma Story, still well writen and immersive, but besides a handful of references, any mention of Ranma is hardly needed. I understand Raven is her own person and has a history and personality all get own, but given the sacrifice of Akane and Ranma... It almost seems disrespectful how little is given to these two in these chapter. Granted, we're ready about the development of Raven into the character of Teen Titans (loosely, it is an AU/AR story after all) and thats why i really hope we get to come back to this story, these characters. Im gunna see what i can do about getting ahold of a copy of Teen Titans. I wouldnt want you to novelize the show or comic, but id be interesting in a recap, showing Ranma's influence on Raven, maybe rework some of the scenes to fit this "World" you created, then seeing how these characters move on from there.
Am i right that Raven is about 13-14 years old at the end of this? Then roughly five years with the Teen Titans before Trigon(?) appears. Making about 18 at the time? Well id love to know what YOUR characters do after that time, and if Raven ever seeks out Akane and Co.

I also have a question... Given Raven's fractured mind/personality, would there be a posability of Ranma being one of her manifestations? And how would/could that impact Ravens story in Teen Titans?

Great story, love all your characters, gave me stuff to ponder, hoping for more
2/15/2013 c11 Rune Tobor
Just re-reading this, and my preference for a girl for Ranma is None of the Canon Girls.
I prefer crossover matchups.
I'd like to see Willow Rosenberg of Buffy the Vampire Slayer with Ranma.
No one has done that one.
Liriel Baenre, a drow elf, from The Forgotten Realms is another I'd like to see.
Liriel is the main character in the Trilogy starting with the book Daughter of the Drow by Elaine Cunningham.
Why I don't like Akane, she has more "issues" than Marvel and DC put together.
1/21/2013 c19 James Birdsong
Good story.
11/27/2012 c14 10wolf fullmoon
...so this is a Teen Titans cross-over as well?
6/14/2012 c19 3skywiseskychan
I hate to say it but you have a brilliant reason why Raven's emotions are shattered. It’s a horrible terrible reason, but brilliant all the same. Its part of why I really enjoy this story despite the darkness within it.

I agree that you don't need the fight. This epilogue really doesn't need it. It would probably even take away from the emotional impact and feel of it. The importaint thing isn't the fight, it’s the aftermath and you have that.

I definitely would vote for Raven as your next story.
6/13/2012 c19 40deathgeonous
Ah, I really liked this. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
6/13/2012 c19 2GeorgeTobor
Excellent

Powerful

Intriguing

Compelling

More please?
6/13/2012 c12 GeorgeTobor
Typos, misspellings, here instead of hear, little things like that I ignore mostly. Grammar errors, other small imperfections, I gloss over those too. I'm too happy to read a well plotted story to moan over small mistakes. True if there are a pattern in misspellings I'll just assume the writer has an outdated word processor.

Write it, spellcheck it, post it.

Then I'll

Read it, review it, and thank you for the fic.

Thanks again.

PS chapter length? Don't worry about it, just please post.
6/13/2012 c11 GeorgeTobor
Of all the cannon girls I'd like to see Ranma with Kasumi most. But the fics I like most are Ranma and some girl from a crossover. Ranma and Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer would be nice.
296 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »