for The Raven

6/13/2012 c7 2GeorgeTobor
The story is good, and I like the original one you are basing this off of, but I personally cannot believe that Genma could sell the soul of his son. The panda can sell his own soul but no one elses. Otherwise I'd start selling souls of terrorists in return for a lifetime supply of pizza and soda.
6/13/2012 c4 GeorgeTobor
Rats, you just took away Ranmas ranged attacks, well she can still throw rocks I guess. And rocks throw at a few hundred or thousand miles an hour should be pretty ok against most.
6/13/2012 c3 GeorgeTobor
Yes, Ranma is infuriating in that s/he never really decides anything. And the old men should be jailed at least and better yet made to commit sepuku. Others would benefit from a sniper shot to the head.
6/13/2012 c2 GeorgeTobor
Good, some scenes should stay offstage, just as the greeks kept death offstage.

And I agree with the idea that "Good" and "Evil" powers are really representing choices to us poor mortals.

After all, if God created all then he must have created evil too...

It all comes down to choices, we make them and are supposed to learn and grow from them.
6/12/2012 c19 Techpriest of Tzeentch
Well, that was interesting. In an odd way. Somehow you made me link Trigon with the line "I am Kaela Mensha Khaine, the fiery destroyer of worlds." That could be the slight delirium of staying awake too long to read this...
6/12/2012 c19 1Natalie-E-G
It was an excellent series and even though Dark Angel and Cherub is my favorite story by you, I will definitely be looking for the sequel to this one.

Trying to come up with constructive criticism makes me draw a complete blank (chapters 17-19), I did not even notice any punctuation or verb tense errors. One can only hope professional authors with their paid proof readers and editors could do as well.

I was a bit surprised by Urd's changing sides but with how you describe the furies, she did not so much change sides as she did how she chose to perform her duties.
6/11/2012 c19 janissasonic.net
Wow all I can really say is wow, your story, especially that last few chapters is EPIC in the depth of emotions it brings to life. I love it and can't wait to see where you take us on this journey with Raven and Akane. I have to admit it was a little confusing with how little you covered of the time of Raven's mind breaking but it makes total sense afterwards as for one madness would be really hard to write in a interesting way and I am not sure it would have added to the story. I am surprised that Raven did not try to visit Akane just yet but again I think it could be blamed on the whole broken mind aspect of Raven. However that leaves the healing of her mind that still has to take place which will allow her to want to see Akane. At least that is how I am understanding what you have done. Again this is a wonderful very very entertaining story. thank you

Janissa
6/11/2012 c19 3ijpowers92
you did a nice job of wrapping things up on the OMG side of things but what will "Raven" do post-Trigon? There's still her original incarnation's family and a reincarnated Akane out there.
6/11/2012 c19 4MikeTn1
OMG and now the Titans? GREAT. I can't wait to see how Ranma turned Raven fits in with them.

Overall rating: (1 to 10) 8.5

Very strong beginning. Good plot twist at the end. You did your normal very good job of writing it.
6/10/2012 c19 7LadyKatherineFeyQueen
Very nicely done. Lots of great layers of plot. All laid out with care. Much like a good meal. Both 18 and 19 were really good. I really enjoyed both of them. Nice to see the Titans brought into the mix. StarFire is about as kind as it gets for a mortal. She's almost like the Belldany of mortals. Very nice work. Liked all of the little things. Raven certainly was raised far better this time around. Go Odin for letting her know it wouldn't be the compleat end.
6/10/2012 c19 Rose1948
So now certain folks have moved on. ::nods:: Nicely done. I enjoyed this chapter very much and can't wait until you're able to post the next one.

Thank you.
6/10/2012 c18 Rose1948
Frack I hate nightmares. And flashbacks. I'm surprised that Raven isn't coming down with PTSD. I get all three so I know how hard it is to "deal" with it at times.

Sweetie you just keep on doing what you're doing because, IMHO, you're doing just fine regarding this story.

3:03 PM EDT
6/10/2012 c19 1Raynze76
Great story!
5/30/2012 c17 biganimefan84
Wow! I have really enjoyed reading this story for the past day and a half. As far as I've seen with fanfics this story is pretty unique. Ranma dying and dealing out vengeance on several other members of Ranma 1/2. I was pretty releaved in a way about how things with Akane turned out. Who is Akane going to be and will she be in the sequel pretty often? I actually have never watched Teen Titans...but I will start watching it soon. Anyway, for a next story I would definitely support a Raven sequel. However, in the meantime...PLEASE don't neglect part 3 of "A New Future" which is a highly enjoyable series. Thanks very much and I really look forward to reading more!
5/30/2012 c17 Rose1948
This is a most wonderful read. I just spent a rather enjoyable few hours reading a story that held my attention completely while enabling my imagination to take flight. thank you so very much for sharing such a wonderful story.
296 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »