for The Raven

5/8/2012 c6 Sephirotho
Nice one! Hope both amazons get what they have coming.

I just hope that Belldandy doesn't have the task to protect Ranma's final targets from her wrath. After all, as I see it, the Furys have a somewhat noble duty. I just hope that Belldandy will only be there to minimize collateral damages .

Oh and will it be like the movie, where The Crow was hurt whenever the Raven got hurt? I really don't hope so, espcially as Hild would have told Ranma about a handicap like that.
5/7/2012 c5 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*X4) I thought Raven will have a slow death for Ryoga.
5/7/2012 c4 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I am surprise that Genma didnot turn up at Hild office.
5/7/2012 c5 3ijpowers92
hmmm... for a revenge fic (or what's beginning as a revenge fic) this is pretty good. Most likely because you aren't playing it straight.
5/7/2012 c5 LadyKatherine29
I don't agree with you about Ryoga. I don't think he would have ever really killed Ranma. Let alone not felt guilt about killing him. At least in the anime, Ryoga had a very deep sense of right and wrong. More so than Ranma, who was pretty much a user and mental abusive to most of the women in his life. In the manga Ranma is a bare steep above Taro. Who is pretty much a danger to all around him. Because he's consumed with vengence. But Other than that this has been a pretty mild vengence fic. Not overly blood thristy. To be honest this isn't all that bad. As far as torcher or any mental games being played before hand. Which you haven't done. The killings have been pretty clean and not all that graphic. I think you have this rated too high. I would say this is more teen than anything. I mean if the Hunger Games can get away with a PG-13. This can be teen. The over all plot idea is diffrent. I like how you took a diffrent take on heaven/hell thing. This has been an interesting read.
5/7/2012 c5 1Vld
Well, i was hoping for some roasted pork, but i guess this works.

Ten says Akane also asks "Why" when Ranma is about to off her.

Well, i barely remember the first movie, the second one bore me to death. To me, the show with Marc Dacascos was the best.
5/7/2012 c5 32Poetheather1
What a lovely way to take out pig boy. Globes of water and then Hasan chop... very nice. Has to look lovely on replay. Very clever and very fitting.

So very Ryoga to blame Ranma for his own actions. What a freaking tool. That only made his demise even more fitting.

Very nice.
5/6/2012 c4 22FaerieKnight197
I like the story so far. I remember the original you took the beginning from. It too had been interesting. Wish it hadn't gone belly up though.
5/6/2012 c4 1Vld
Heh. Nice. I'm looking forward to how he will deal with the others... but especially Akane.Not out of malice, mind you, but rather because i want to see how far you would go in bashing her considering you admitted to her having your preference.

There's a french proverb that says "qui aime bien ch√Ętie bien". It means, more or less, "who likes well punishes well". Sucky translation i know, but i don't know how to translate it otherwise.

Because of that... and how you dealt with Genma, i think will be far worse for one you like.

About your response to one.who.reads in chapter 2, not the part about it not being a crossover, but the one after, eric Draven was just that time's Crow (and according to the show, not the only one of his time), so while he rests, there could still be another crow. Not that it matters, since it's not a crossove.
5/6/2012 c4 32Poetheather1
I like the world of the Crow as it is a bit screwed up but is interesting. When I saw that you were mixing the Crow with Ranma I was a bit afeared... the potential for train wreck was very high. And then to see it was mixed with Oh My Goddess...

I am very happy to say that you succeeded rather nicely. The story seems to be moving nicely and fits with the worlds rather well. I would love a bit more of the Brandon Lee approach more, but what can I say... I loved that movie.

This looks like it is going to be a hell of a ride and a lot of fun. You have assuaged my fears and crafted something that proves to be as clever and as crazy as the rest of your stories. Well done. Very well done.
5/5/2012 c3 3one.who.reads
So shes coming back for vengeance. I may have to check out the other site you posted this on so I don't have to wait the excruciating 24 hours between chapters.

Also, why don't you respond to signed reviews with pm's? I don't go on the forums, so I won't be able to see your responses that way.
5/5/2012 c3 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and a new type revenant and fury is soon to be born.
5/5/2012 c2 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER (*x4) Poor heaven and hell.
5/5/2012 c1 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT START! (*x4) Oh boy, it had to happen sooner or later.
5/5/2012 c3 4MikeTn1
Whooooosssshhhh! I am surprised that Ranma accepted so quickly... well, relatively quickly. I would have expected it to be more like 5 years.

dark, grim, and to the point. I like it.

I think I will skip saying things like 'well written, interesting, and so on' and go straight to Great Fantastic, and so on. from now on, all of these are a given unless I say something different.

Keep it coming. I hope this is a VERY long story. :)
296 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »