for The Raven

I'll be watching.

Thanks.
5/4/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
5/4/2012 c2 3one.who.reads
My concept of a crossover is where some elements of one series or movie are brought into another. If Ranma ends up as a crow-esqe avenger, then to me the story is a crossover with the crow. If you toss Ranma into the spring of drowned space alien monkey (read: saiyan) and he gets a tail and turns into a giant destructive monkey at the sight of the moon, it's a Dragonball crossover, even if the rest of the Dragonball universe does not make it into the ranmaverse.

I like how you have Ranma not technically belonging in hell. this should be interesting.
5/4/2012 c2 4MikeTn1
nicely done. I like the personal relationship between Kami-sama and Hild. Keep up the good work.

very well written (exactly what would expect from Narsil)

good story line (ditto)

interesting characters that have not seen before (excellent)

I like it!
5/4/2012 c2 Ranmayamabushi
definately wanting to see where this is going!
5/3/2012 c1 J. Palmgren
Why do you even bother?
5/3/2012 c1 3one.who.reads
is this going to be a crow crossover? That would be pretty cool actually.
5/3/2012 c1 LadyKatherine29
Well someone's going to jail. Mousse, Shampoo at the least will be leaving the country. As they are not japanize, they would be the easiest escape goats to throw to the public out cry. Ryouga will simply get lost right away from shock. Akane could end up with charges of some kind. Genma can't escape whats going to come crashing out. As I'm sure someone will hang him out to dry. That and all the people he's owes for for having traded Ranma to them for food exct. The fireworks should be fun. Everyone's going to pay one way other the other. Not too shocking Genma trade his son to a demon. Moron. Intresting plot idea. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
5/3/2012 c1 Wordlurker
Well, ouch. That was pretty graphic! And I shudder to imagine what Ranma will have to go through at the hands of that demon, though I don't like descriptions of rape, so if the next chapter has any of that, I might just skip it, no offense to your writing ability... Either way, I have this niggling feeling she's going to be more than just a little mad before it's all said and done.

Also, if memory serves me right, I do believe I've read some of Tuisto's stuff, WAY back then. Way back... Can't even remember if I thought his fics were good or not.
5/3/2012 c1 4MikeTn1
dark indeed. The idea that the soul matches whatever sex the body is in, is quite interesting. I might not ever need the idea (I am not writing anything that it would be useful in) but it DOES make sense for a number of other stories where Ranma changes sex and becomes a Sailor Scout.

This is NOT a story I would normally follow, but you have caught me attention with this one. Congrats on another great story idea.

initial grade: (1 to 10) 8.
5/3/2012 c1 6Bree R
Happy to see you finally posting this here. Always really liked this story.
296 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20