for The Raven

1/8/2014 c5 8Veedramon
Why is this so much fun?
1/8/2014 c4 Veedramon
Let's face it, killing Genma felt really good for Ranma.
1/8/2014 c3 Veedramon
Why is Hild so worried about Ranma anyway? Isn't she supposed to be evil?
1/8/2014 c2 Veedramon
it would be cool if Ranma ended as Raven from teen titans..
1/8/2014 c1 Veedramon
So of course Genma sold his DAUGHTER soul...
1/6/2014 c30 3skywiseskychan
Great chapter. I approve.
1/4/2014 c30 Rexnos
I have mixed feeling about this story overall. There are some things you did very well and others of which I'm not overly fond.

I liked the beginning of the story to the part where you "created" Raven almost unequivocally. It was fairly unique as far as fan fiction goes and almost anyone can appreciate Ranma getting a little revenge. The only issue I had with the first part was your use of rape. While I appreciate the fact that you didn't get graphic, Ranma was completely unaffected by the experience, which eliminated the point of using it in the first place. While I suppose it served a purpose as to making Raven's early life a living hell, it didn't seem beneficial to the first arc of the story.

I wasn't as much of a fan of the second part of the story. While I appreciated the OMG aspects and the way you grew and developed those characters, particularly Hild and Urd, Raven was much less interesting once I realized she was Teen Titans Raven with a tweaked back story. To be honest, I'm still not sure how much original content there is in her character. I imagine I'd find her more impressive if I knew enough about her to see how different she is, but I simply don't.

Anyway, I kinda wish you'd have broken this into two stories or maybe just ended this after Ranma and Akane had their very dramatic final clash. As much as I hate tragedies, I wouldn't have disliked watching Akane give her life to save Ranma's soul sending them both to the afterlife together. That seems like a rather fitting end given the circumstances of the story. Instead there are two separate stories here that are only distantly related. In all seriousness, how often have Ranma characters appeared in Raven's stories save for in largely irrelevant side notes?

All in all though, not a bad story in the slightest. Very creative and well written.

Later,
Rex
1/2/2014 c30 3Shinzochi
well what i meant is that it looked like it was a little too easy to get there though i do agree that Slade is very ruthlessly pragmatic, but anyway that was last chapter, on to this current chapter VERY well done and definitely had a lot more Ranma-ness in Raven and i liked how you had Trigon get beat though the link between him and Raven that was created by Trigon in the first place and i am looking forward to the next chapters adn the next chapters of your other stories
1/2/2014 c30 17Taechunsa
I loved this chapter, and you are correct. Since his rebirth as Raven, this is the most Ranma-like that the character has ever seemed.

I am really looking forward to the completion of this story and the sequel. I really cannot wait to see who Akane has become.

Keep up the good work.
1/1/2014 c30 2Shannon Dee
Excellent chapter!
1/1/2014 c30 176Firehedgehog
thats an absolute evil place to stop
1/1/2014 c30 1Neihaera
Always worth the wait ... but the wait hurts, nonetheless.

Hate to admit it, but I honestly don't remember the Trigon run. Titans were one of my regular subsctiptions, but NOT one of the ones I followed as avidly as, say, New Mutants, or any of my independant series. Having said that, this feels right to me. Noted, I also collected the American releases of Oh! My Goddess, as well 0_0.
1/1/2014 c30 1Artekha
So Ranma is Finally back, or merged as you say. been waiting for that. look forward to more from you !
12/16/2013 c29 3skywiseskychan
I'm curious now what's going on with a very young Raven, or mental aspect of the same. I look forward to finding out.
12/11/2013 c29 3Shinzochi
i am surprised that eventhough Slade wanted vengeance on Trigon that Slade made it so easy for Robin, but at least now Raven has been found and that is what is most important, so i am looking forward to the next chapter
296 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »