for The Raven

8/20/2013 c23 Blackholelord
Well I like it, but was surprising for the Teen Titan crossover element in the story. You might want to add a note to the story because of this, maybe if grows larger transfer the story into the crossover section.
8/16/2013 c1 ShineX
*sigh*, I hate the stories that involve Genma selling Ranma's soul somehow, it doesn't make any sense in any format.
8/15/2013 c23 Rune Tobor
According to the wikis I have just found Raven is killed by the Teen Titans and that lets the souls of Azarath take control of her body and defeat Trigon. Not what I'd like to see this time.

The wiki entry on Trigon paints him as just about all powerful, but he must have limits and weaknesses.

I see Trigon as both evil and destruction made form. I'd have him weak to good, creation, and love.

Ranma could form ki blasts powered by confidence, can Raven do the same with love? Those might defeat if not kill Trigon.

Thanks for the update.
8/14/2013 c23 Janissa
Love this story, but hate the cliffhangers :). Cannot wait to see the next chapter
Janissa
8/14/2013 c23 2Shannon Dee
Thank you for another good chapter.
8/14/2013 c23 Rose1948
Wow. Looks like the excrement is getting ready to hit the rotating air circulation device, huh.
8/14/2013 c23 3Shinzochi
well i qm looking forward to trhe next chapter cause i am curious what will happen next in your story
8/14/2013 c23 3skywiseskychan
I can only fully agree with you on the questionable lack of adult heros on the rise of Trigon. I mean, Zatanna specifically was aware of it. They would HAVE to have made plans. Of course I'm not sure I quite approve of your version here either as they should have known a bit better her exact birthdate and time. I mean, these are a group of super heros who would have planned for an apocylipse and want to keep it from happening.

That Trigon would have a way around that, and especially one in this world given the background you have provided is more than understandable. I might have gone more along the lines of void or vaccumb demons but hey fire is fine.
8/14/2013 c23 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and the great war starting. Looking forward to she how much Trigon plane fall apart.
8/2/2013 c22 eoneed
Awesome story.

One of the best out there, I had read it all in one night and cant' wait for more.
7/28/2013 c22 3one.who.reads
I had to reread this story since it's been a while. It was weird seeing responses to my reviews in the first few chapters.

Do you have anything planned for after the defeat of trigon?
7/27/2013 c22 3Shinzochi
i am looking forward to seeing what happens next and i am looking forward to the hopefully sequel to this story
7/24/2013 c14 1IceBishop
god damn you i wanted to see akane burn in hell for eternity. damn rager bitch
7/10/2013 c22 Janissa
This is like a giant cliffhanger _ that sort of accounted for a lot of the background scene or perhaps setting the scene might be a better way of saying it. Over all it is very good. I am not sure why you have Raven hiding that it is the end of the world when her teammates know about it already.
7/10/2013 c22 Rune Tobor
Ranma never really loses. Oh s/he has lost fights but not the Important ones. This is because Ranma does not give up, does not give in, does not lose hope. Ranma is about struggle and overcoming, the fights are just the physical part.

In the comic, which I barely remember any of, so feel free to rewrite things, Raven somehow won too. At least she seemed to since the world went on.

I'm eagerly awaiting seeing how Ranma/Raven will win this time.

And for a "complete" Ranma/Akane fic I like read "Kasumi's Bedtime Story" by Shannon Dee.
It is not labled complete but it could be I think.

Thanks for the new chapter. :)
296 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »