for Days Without Rain

hi?
10/16 c20 Guest
hi
9/30 c55 1JadaBear25
I loved this story. I am sad to know that it is over. I think this is one of the best fanficions/stories that I have ever read.
9/17 c1 Guest
I’ve read this once before and absolutely loved everything about it. I love your writing style. I love how deep you go into their feelings and I love how you portray their feelings. Absolutely beautiful. If you ever feel inspired, it would be amazing to see how Zuko proposes to Katara.
Also, I loved your A/N’s! Xo
8/30 c55 throckmorton
i mean i knoe I'm terribly late to the party here but i needed to say this bloody text gave me life. i finished watching atla for the first time a couple days back and it left me so unsatisfied, and then i found this, and you did exactly what i needed. thanks so much for that, i really loved it. i hope this reaches you even though it's like 7 years late. your writing is amazing and i will be more than sure to check out whatever else i can find you wrote. have my love
8/29 c3 Guest
hi?
7/29 c55 94swishandflickwit
i knew it. like wbk it would come to this and STILL im TEARBENDING ASDFGHJKKDJHFFL I LOVE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH. OMFG. YOU HAVE MY HEART. THANKS FOR WRITING AND SHARING THIS!
7/29 c43 swishandflickwit
STICK IN YOUR DICK, MARRY THAT ICE LICK

man i need that on a sticker or sumthin ajdjakdjkl just popping into say how much i adore this story. im not done but i am enjoying it and am absolutely going feral for the way you write everyone. i love it. I LOVE IT SERIOUSLY. i would die for you and i would die for all of them (except maybe aang akfjakjf) so yes thats it. thanks for coming to my tedtalk.
7/4 c55 SpicyChipQueen
TOPH AND AANG SEQUEL?! YOU LOVELY FROG SUCKER, YOU. You’re the BEST!
7/4 c54 SpicyChipQueen
Toph and Aang. That’d be so cute. Yes.
7/4 c28 SpicyChipQueen
Mai and Ty Lee would be PRETTY cute... *eyebrow wiggle*
7/4 c11 SpicyChipQueen
NEVER CHANGE TOPH! AH- I MEAN MELON LORD!

I love how you maintained Toph’s character! It’s nice to have her back. :)
7/3 c2 SpicyChipQueen
Woop. I love your writing! Thank you for writing this! It’s hard to find quality Zutara fics so this amazing piece is appreciated!
6/23 c2 Guest
hiiii
6/20 c55 6Hexes and Hijinks
Welp... this was a ride and a half, and I enjoyed every second of it!
1,138 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »