for Game of doom

7/15/2019 c10 1monstervibes
I don’t think your going to update anytime soon, but I’d like to say I enjoy your writing style and your pacing.
7/2/2014 c11 rally2me
Wow. You haven't updated for well over a year now. I really hope you finish the story, or at least update it every once and a while. You're on to a very good start in continuing on this story, I really like it :)
1/7/2014 c11 rachel.innes1
It seems you haven't updated in almost a year. Busy?

This was a very good start for you in taking over this story.
Although it was short, you managed to compile quite a lot of info into it for the second day of training. I do wish however, that it was a bit longer.
I like the two new trainers; Zethel and Jaspher so far.
And so it begins with Zim and Gaz, now having to train with each other!
I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Good work :)
4/19/2013 c11 Kathryn
I am thoroughly impressed with this story and I cannot wait for the next update! You're not rushing the emotions between Gaz and Zim like most stories I have read and you describe the fight scenes so well. the relationship between Gaz and Dib is also believable compared to others I have read. Once again I can't wait for an update keep up the good work!
2/1/2013 c11 12Cindy Cerberus
Wonderful! :D You make me so HAPPY with you update!
10/18/2012 c10 Cindy Cerberus
If you don't know what to do, why'd you take up finishing this story? I really want to keep reading it. And I was hoping you could do it. Just get references from the internet or the library, like a real writer word. :)
8/6/2012 c10 3Kuroitsuki.Yurei
More? *sniff* *sniff*
7/18/2012 c10 Familiar47
For etiquette lessons, how about she is taught how to be a crowd pleaser? Make the crowd feel amused from things she says or does to her opponents? Teach her to keep her temper in check? To remain calm and on task instead of getting into pointless fights? Etc.

And I hope you get past your writer's block, as this is a very entertaining story so far.
7/18/2012 c10 Guest
Suggestion: Gaz's etiquette lessons could be taught by Mistress Ivory. It would be funny and interesting to see their personalities clashing. Plus, she would already be miffed that the Roknik didn't find a human teacher. Ivory could also be angered that she has to tutor Gaz in etiquette and not perform her job properly at first. Then Gaz could come to a realization that she needs to prove to Ivory that she really wants to learn and actually show some courtesy and ask her politely to help. Maybe Ivory would be sympathetic, seeing that Gaz's chances of survival are slim and actually teach her. And maybe throw in some fight training too, since she got her butt handed to her by Polyrisis last time. As for Zim, maybe throw in some of his thoughts on his punishment for fighting with Dib...The filthy pig-smelly! Maybe Tak's thoughts on Gaz as well. (Or maybe save those for later, this is starting to sound lengthy, haha.) And some sort of reaction to Gaz stepping in to stop the fight from everyone. Please update! Irken love! -Invader Kat signing off.
7/17/2012 c1 Guest
I'm so glad you are continuing this awesome story! Please update! This is my absolute favorite story! I'm positive you can make this story just as amazing as its original author did! Waiting like a sugar-high GIR...! Irken love! Invader Kat signing off. (Sorry to anyone who already uses this name, it's just the name of my oc.)
7/4/2012 c1 2q1a2z2
5/19/2012 c9 10PreciousCosmos
*looks around* I hope everyone else found this okay. I found it completely by accident ' (looking at my review history and found the original one had been updated). Well, if you ARE continuing this, I'm sure you'll do great :3

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service