for Book 1: Take Two Before Breakfast

1/2/2014 c7 YoreReader
Perfect ending. I bet it was an enjoyable way to end the day for them both. ;p

Dang, I thought the trouble was over but what do you know? It followed Auggie and Annie. That third person has to exist, eh? There's going to be more trouble because I saw the summary to the sequel already. Man, Annie gets no respite.

I can't wait to read the sequel. Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoyed that a lot!
1/2/2014 c6 YoreReader
A car chase! Dangnabbit, that was some amazing driving from Annie. I am mighty impressed. She's a little hotheaded, though. She just might be over her head as far as the bad guys go. That back up team from Joan should be there soon, right? I'd hate for Annie to be in a bind after stopping the other terrorists.
1/2/2014 c5 YoreReader
Mrs. Abbott is sharp. Glad as I am that Auggie and Annie are safe, along with Colonel Abbott, I am extremely relieved Annie averted a huge tragedy and aborted the mayhem. Now I am hoping they get home safe and sound.
1/2/2014 c4 YoreReader
Done and done.

That was an ordeal. But I'm glad Auggie and Annie were there - at the right place in the right time. It didn't hurt that the military officers were there, too. And that Joan took care of everything to keep their covert status intact. Her crash is probably not over, eh? That's most likely why she told Auggie he'll need her later.

I hope that they don't have problems with the terrorist cell. I have read the summary of the sequel so I'm a little perturbed. The captured agent in the sequel, is it Agent Burk or Agent Rossabi? My money's on Agent Burk. But that's another story, I'll know soon enough.
1/2/2014 c3 YoreReader
It looks to be cut and dried as far as official reports go. And there are lots of them on the scene, the officials, that is. It's a good thing that control was established to avoid turf wars. Otherwise, it would have been ugly. Detective West was unpleasant as it is. ;p

Good character interactions - would you be offended if I said I love the female ones more than the others? ;)
1/2/2014 c2 YoreReader
Dang, that was action-packed! I think I'm on an adrenaline high just reading that. Whew!
1/2/2014 c1 YoreReader
Wow!

Your narrative is descriptive in its details. I love it. I especially love the characters you introduced. They heighten the story and give depth to your protagonists' backgrounds at the same time. My favorite scene has to be Auggie and Annie meeting Colonel Abbott's friends and colleagues.

That ending sounds ominous. I take it that this diner is where all the action is about to take place? I wonder if the bad guys are about to attack because of the high profiles of its patrons, like Colonel Abbott and all at his table for instance?

Can't wait for Annie to kick ass and take names!
11/8/2013 c7 me
Thx o lot for sharing hope cor more stories u are wonderful
8/25/2013 c1 warmfuzzydyke
Engrossing story so far (I've gotten through chapter 1). 1 note, though: describing people, rather than objects, as "Oriental"? Is racist. Reads as racist. If you changed "Oriental gentleman" to "east Asian" or even "Chinese gentleman," you'd be totally good to go.
3/31/2013 c7 sr10
Nice job on the rewrite. I can
hardly wait for your next story.
I love how your incorporated
events that happened in Season 3.
It really unified the seasons with
the story. I was very impressed.
2/15/2013 c1 psuchris12
I haven't completely finished reading the story yet but I love that you incorporated the Corvette show into it because 1) Auggie's corvette isn't referenced enough and 2) Carlisle car shows are the best, besides Ocean City MD of course. I was just curious if you were from the area because most people have no clue where Carlisle is... also, are you referring to the Middlesex diner? They have some bangin' chicken and waffles..that's the good ole Carlisle Pike for ya
7/17/2012 c7 gilo
loved it! i cant wait for the sequel :) could you post an authors note on this story whenever you do get round to posting it? i cant wait to see what trouble annie and auggie get themselves into next :P
7/16/2012 c7 sr10
I anxiously await any and all fbobs future writing. I really enjoyed the action
and flow of your story. I really wanted it to go longer with any happenings or
events that occurred(sp) when they returned home. Too, the Franks training,
what happened in regards to future assignments for Annie.
I wish to thank you for your time and effort in writing such a wonderful story.
7/7/2012 c7 2Liv it up 124
I love your story :) It was absolutely fantastic and I really hope there is a sequel in the future!
6/27/2012 c7 1ginnytwin95