FanFiction.Net
for Meeting Robin

4/6/2015 c5 not needed
I like the stories and they are intertaning, so thanks for taking the time to right them :p
4/3/2015 c30 Megan
omg! I love this story I've read countless others but only about halfway through I would loose interest and try and find one that I've liked and as soon as I started to read this one I fell in love with this story now that I've read all of it I just love it please update I was thinking Maby you could do one of a yound dick Grayson/robing being captured by joker and getting tortured and all that stuff while batman and the justice league have to watch and are getting angry and they save him but are being really overprotective and he's all scared and crying and stuff please please please I would be so happy if you could your the best and I've always wanted to be a writer to but in not that good but anyways if you could they world be so awesome I love your work
4/2/2015 c30 YJRobinlover
LOVE LOVE LOVE
3/23/2015 c30 SilverNightfall
Hey nice to see you again! You write some of the best stuff and I was so excited to see this was updated :) Look forward to the next chapter.
3/23/2015 c30 2mortalathena
YAY ROBIN!
3/20/2015 c30 Guest
this is awesome keep up the good work and go on with the story
3/22/2015 c15 108SonYukiGoku'sSister
Oh man! This is my favourite chapter so far! Good thing Zatanna wasn't there otherwise it's a double whammy!
3/22/2015 c30 2The Shadow Keeper
I loved it! It was a great way to portray young Dick and the way he saved Batman was BRILLIANT! I can't wait for more :)
3/21/2015 c30 90viridianaln9
I like the chapter.
3/21/2015 c30 1Queen Sound
Awesome chapter, please write part III soon.
3/21/2015 c30 zvc56
I sorry about your dog...
3/21/2015 c30 81Reina Grayson
oh yea :) love how you used The Batman's story in this, I did the same thing with my 'origin' story for Dick and my OC (Reiena AKA Cardinal). Can't wait for part 3
2/28/2015 c25 7MyLittleRobin
I WARNED BABS, STAY AWAY FROM MY ALMIGHTY AND CUTE ROBIN ZEE!
2/28/2015 c23 MyLittleRobin
No! Almighty and cute Robin is mine! BACK OFF, BABS!
2/28/2015 c21 MyLittleRobin
...only because you said please, almighty and cute Robin, have I returned from the dead and given this review to you. Awesome work. Now, can I go back to my deep slumber?
791 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »