FanFiction.Net
for Meeting Robin

9/23/2013 c27 7V. L. Crawford
Thanks for the update. it was great.
9/22/2013 c27 14Sairey13
Project Sidekick? I thought that was supposed to be for Robin, Kid Flash and Aqualad... You know? What if the Light hired people to kidnap the sidekicks instead of just having Roy getting kidnapped, but failed when the League came and stopped them from having to clone the team and getting rid of them.
Anyway, can't wait to see the next chapter!
9/20/2013 c26 3andysanime
I can't wait for the next chapter and... ha-ha it's always funny to me how Bruce thought he could hide him being Batman from Dick... how adorable 3
9/5/2013 c26 4Dead Hero
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!Wheew...Lolz...UUUUPPPPD DDDAAAATTTEEEE!
8/30/2013 c4 Guest
It every story where Robin eats sugury stuff he gets hyper
8/19/2013 c25 Robin lover
No! Babs and dick
8/17/2013 c8 GraysonLoverGirl
FanGirl*Shriek I want to join the Robin fan club actually im already in four other ones
(Grins broadly and pulls out her various robin fan club membership cards)
8/17/2013 c2 GraysonLoverGirl
Of course my lady Sandyra-kitty no wait Sanurakitkat is that right? I forget! It was great!
8/16/2013 c1 95puzzlemistress
i love these short stories...they make robin so cute and cool
8/10/2013 c26 KK
Great chapter but what about some of the spouses, villains or larger DC universe. For instance I know Robin would want to meet Lois Lane, Superman's girlfriend. Also there are other leaguers villains, the Justice Society, Doom Patrol, Iris West-Allen, Lex Luther, Government officers (Governor, President, etc.) and if you really want a challenge, Deathstroke. Good luck, here's to more inspiration, even if you don't take my ideas, I hope they help you come up with others.
8/6/2013 c26 1Queen Sound
Ahh these are really cool please continue
8/3/2013 c26 HereForDibsFluff
THAT WAS ADORABLE!
8/1/2013 c2 Guest
Lmao GA as a fish xD
8/3/2013 c26 1robins fangirl
I can't wait for the next chapter I really want to see robins reaction! Great story though :)
8/2/2013 c26 turret towers do tower
Who can say 'no' to Robin? Where is Nightwing? Is he hanging out with Starfire and Oracle again?
793 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »