for Meeting Robin

11/20/2020 c36 33TobiGB
Good chapter and I like how you did a call forward/shout-out to the apprentice arc of Teen Titans. Maybe you should let him run into Vandal Savage or meet Black Lightning?

Anyway keep up the good work.
11/20/2020 c36 1flowergirl13
YAY! PLEASE KEEP UPDATING! :) :)
11/20/2020 c1 HarrietRiddle18
I've read this fanfiction a thousand times before and I'm so happy to have found it again. I love this fanfiction so much and like I said, I'm so happy that I found it again and I've officially added to my favorites and started following the author.
8/13/2020 c35 Guest
Please write more, this is awesome!
7/2/2020 c35 Guest
Love this!

Deathstroke, Ra Al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul, Iris West, Catwoman, Cyborg, Atom, Shazam, Firestorm, Mera, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Mister Terrific, Plastic Man, Rocket.
6/6/2020 c35 7Mysteryfan17
This was Super (pun intended). Gotta sleep for my 6am shift (being essential, while nice for my bank, it killing me in the reading/writing area, limited to pre-read that I'm OK with stopping reading mid chapter to sleep/get back to work or oneshot groups like this that I can fit a chapter in on my lunch break and pretty much forget writing, I can't keep track of time and it would be time to leave for work before i get any sleep ;). ) but this was a cute one to finish the day with. I know you still have the Bruce part 3 to finish but after the Lex one I kinda wanna see Catwoman's first meeting, if you can. Bonus if it's both, like with Lex and Lois, and ASTEROUS if he meets her as Selena as Dick (like Gala or something), just the whole duel IDs on both ends would be hilarious. :D If you can, just an idea my mind desired last night before I realized I should just ask... I need to go to sleep now. Night! 5/5 (and as a former high school/college babysitter, kudos to her for becoming the 'superhero babysitter', I picture KF getting dropped off a couple weeks later cause Barry takes Iris on a romantic weekend and it's a revolving door of mini heroes in National City, bad guys don't know if it's a speedster or a bird... ok for real, bed, night.)
6/6/2020 c27 Mysteryfan17
I love h/c :)
6/5/2020 c2 Mysteryfan17
GA is my fav, always was, maybe cause I enjoy archery myself and was quite good at it at Girl Scout Camp so I could image myself as a female Arrow (before I heard of Artimas). The heart in my throat drop, as an h/c fan, was... it felt like I was gonna get a 'will they survive? Find out next week. Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel' 5/5
5/28/2020 c10 Guest
Maybe a deathstroke chapter? That might be funny depending on how you write it
5/28/2020 c35 Parksc1
5/28/2020 c35 33TobiGB
Good to see you updated again, it was a good chapter, almost makes me want to see other Arrowverse characters show up.

Fun Fact: Did you know that Supergirl had a crush on Grayson in the comics? It's true, she even kissed him once.

Hope to hear from you soon.
5/28/2020 c35 3Tayashia
Bwahahaha! I love it!
5/28/2020 c35 2uchiha cat
Ummmm dude look at the chapter because to me it’s givberish
5/9/2020 c8 Dulce
Sure Robin or should I say Dick Grayson yes I know your and Batman's secret identity it wasn't hard to figure it out and tell SanuraKitKat to continue writing more stpries lime this one, it's starting to get awesome through all the chapters.
2/11/2020 c2 NicKneecaps