for Love's Embrace

3/7/2019 c10 S
While the writing was fine, the summary alludes to more happening than the "happy ending" this ended up being. I found it misleading, and, therefore, disappointing.
2/20/2019 c9 kymm40
Lawrence and Carly were my favourite soap couple of all time and after waiting years for them to return to Days, I was very disappointed by their ending. Thank you so much for keeping their story alive.
5/16/2017 c1 katie swenson
wine box
7/22/2013 c7 Rainstorm55
I love Nicky's mention of chess- it takes me back to the show where he not only was a chess whizz but took fencing and horseback riding too.

Mmm...hot tubs rule. I wish I had one!

I know I've said this a lot but your tales are a balm for the sickening way the shows ended several of my favorite couples. Thanks for updating!
2/23/2013 c6 Rainstorm55
This chapter is like a well-deserved happy dream for them - a great rest, a leisurely day to enjoy together, room service and a plan to keep their family closer then ever...who could ask for more?
2/9/2013 c6 149Melissa Brooks
I loved the family breakfast that Carly and Lawrence shared with their children.
12/1/2012 c5 Rainstorm55
The Magic Lingdom indeed! Heh. I love your l/c stories as much as I despise and abhor how they ended their tale on the show- and that's a whole lotta live. ;)
11/28/2012 c5 Melissa
I loved all the family happiness that was in that chapter. Update soon
9/9/2012 c4 Rainstorm55
That was a huge scare! But I'm glad Nicky will be OK. Disney World is a great idea - Nicky would love it and Lawrence would take any and all chance to spoil the kids rotten. For all his problems, he loved his father very much.

I love Lawrence and Katerina together, especially in your stories. I hope you'll continue this soon!
9/8/2012 c4 Guest
I read all your Carly and Lawrence stories. I wish the Days' writers would have written stories like this for these characters. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/3/2012 c3 8Rainstorm55
Very original and pretty name! I hope baby Loren grows up healthy and strong. Thank you for reawakening my interest in L/C. I've dled many clips of them and just love them as a couple. I hope you continue this but will tru not to be bereft if it concludes soon since you have other engaging tales int he fire.
8/1/2012 c3 6xoThanksForTheMemoriesxo
Loren...I awed when I read her name. That's really cute, I'm so glad that everything worked out, and that Loren and Carly are both alright:-)
8/1/2012 c3 149Melissa Brooks
I loved the update. I'm so glad that Carly had a healthy baby.
7/21/2012 c2 kymm40
Thank you so much for writing this story about Carly and Lawrence, they were my favorite soap couple of all time. They had amazing chemistry together and I was always disappointed about how they left the show in 1993. They never had a real love scene or a wedding like most of the other couples had. I waited 17 years for Carly and Lawrence to return to Salem and continue their story, only to be disappointed by Lawrence turning into an abusive monster and Carly killing him. I really like your stories, thanks again. Can't wait for the next part!
7/5/2012 c2 Guest
I can't wait the baby get's here either :)

love all the stories you write but this one is becoming my fav :D

zep