for Harry Potter and the Moral Dilemma

11/18/2020 c1 nayin1704
okay
6/17/2017 c1 peggy77
The first thing I do when I see little errors from cannon is to check the update date. If I see is was finalized before specific books, I think, "Well, no one knew that back then." and move on to just keep reading.

Not the author's fault that J.K. didn't state that info until later books or even until after all the books were finished.

Reviews should be based on the actual story, not on minor stuff like a name being incorrect anyway.
3/16/2017 c5 7Brigade701
I'm posting this to try and point out to people that my HP fanfics were written mostly between books 4 and 5 so key bits of information that was revealed in later books would not have been incorporated into the story. Please before you bash a fanfic author for going against canon check the published and updated dates and see if that aspect of canon was known at the time it was written
3/16/2017 c5 Ed Huff
Good story so far, just finished chapter5, but have spotted major discrepancies from canon and Pottermore.
1. Ginny's name is: Ginevra Molly NOT Virginia Louise!
2. Harry's name is: Harry James NOT Harold Sirius!
If you are going top write someone elses characters you sgould at l;east get the names right, not doing aso is an insult and disrespectful of the originating author.
1/12/2015 c2 8havinghopeagainsthope
the story seems okay!
1/12/2015 c1 havinghopeagainsthope
till now...the story seems nice!
12/27/2014 c2 SirGriffenHawk
Stupidity note: 17 is the age of majority for wizards. Harry could do all the magic he wants legally and no longer needs the "special permission".
3/26/2014 c7 1kerly
Sorry to tell you this, but your writing stile is terrible.
You go from one topic to other with out any pre setting. For me this story makes no sense .
11/27/2013 c11 WHAT THE HELL
what kind of spell is that?

LEARN SOME LATIN!
11/27/2013 c4 Consider
that his name is HARRY JAMES POTTER.
11/27/2013 c3 Correction
According to Rubeus Hagrid, there are 17 Sickles in a Galleon, and 29 Knuts in a Sickle, meaning there are 493 Knuts to a Galleon.

Ergo, 50 Galleons is only 850 Sickles.
8/10/2012 c1 2BeautifulBanian
I wanted to read this, I really did, but with the run on sentences in the first blob of text and the grammatically correct English that Dobby was using, I just can't. I know it's fan fiction, but please...
2/24/2011 c9 Bri411
This story could have been very good but it ended up being very lame

1.no one cares that Ginny is pregnant

2.ghosts can't pick stuff up just so u knoW

Lame
4/20/2010 c15 GinnyPotter12488
I really liked your first story. I will continue on to the stories about Amy. Keep up the good work. God Bless you and yours.
5/4/2009 c4 RichardGrayson Robin-Nightwing
Great story except Harry's full name is Harry James Potter and i think ginny's middle name is Molly but i am not 100 percent sure.
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »