for Without a Hitch

5/1 c6 Guest
LOOOL THIS IS FANTASTIC.
3/12 c6 11Profilore
Coming back years later just to say that this chapter of Without a hitch is still one of my favorite bits of fanfiction ever 3
2/27 c6 Ethan Rhodes
I would love a sequel with all the thing hiccup gets up to after hitchups in detail not just one shots like the PJ could be 1 story and maybe thro in avengers meetup xD cause i would love to see him meet thor and loki
1/5 c7 CallMeUrmo
I think that you are the only writer that I even after all these years hope updates a story of theirs.
Your work that you did is amazing and I will keep a slight bit of hope with me that you update a story of yours.
12/26/2020 c1 5ArtreyCroght
Soooo... do we get the much awaited part two? Do we actually get to see Hiccup die? I just want him achieving peace in his life, is all.

Oh, and about Leid Epilogue... anything?

Plus, would you mind transferring all the numerous HTTYD shorts you have written over on your Tumblr? The likes of 'Circle of Life' and so many more. They are so good, but I'm afraid that I'll never be able to read them all via Tumblr- it's difficult. FFnet has that going for itit's really good for stories.

You gave us outstanding and remarkable stories, and you said you'd continue some more. We are waiting. Please post them, and consider the Tumblr to FFnet thing. I wanna read every last of your prompts!
6/10/2020 c5 7Sergeant Sargent II
rereading this years later, its still possibly my favorite example of a truly alien culture. i love it. also while hiccup plays only small part here, his complete willingness to help his brother out to impress a girl is perfect. i love their friendship.
4/17/2020 c1 FatRat SewerDweller
So, judging from the cigarettes and tarmac (both 20thCentury inventions), this chapter takes place in either WWI or WWII?
And Toothless is dead?! What happened?! Shot down by fighter planes?!
2/7/2020 c1 iisnerd
its amazing
12/6/2019 c7 Jackal
Well damn... i just finished reading hitchups and this and then i checked the date it was written... back when the percy jackson series was still being written... time moves so quickly and there is so much of life missed...
6/28/2019 c7 16Crazy PurpleSage
Hitchups is in my top two favourite HTTYD stories of all time. And this is just a dream come true. I love your beautiful, captivating writing so much. Any chance that you'll ever add to this in between all your Hicstrid stories? It truly is one of my favourites. I will definitely be re-reading Hitchups at some point just because. You have lovely stories, lovely work, and an amazing imagination and ability to tell an awesome, /epic/ story! Thank you!
6/27/2019 c6 rgjflood
oh my gosh I'm dead. now I want to see riptide turn into a person and Percy reacting.
6/27/2019 c6 rgjflood
this is so cool. and kind of what I hoped for
5/22/2019 c7 Eris
Awesome oneshots to the story. Very exciting and fascinating. Could you please write the second part of the end or more oneshots? Would be nice.
5/2/2019 c7 Annabeth
Awesome oneshots. Very fascinating and exciting. It would be very nice if you could continue this.
3/23/2019 c4 3p00hb34r2002
Wait...does that mean you'll slap those who DO know with a WARM fish? If so, I don't want to admit to the fact that I know it's Doris. I will completely deny any and all knowledge of the fact that I know it's Doris. Because I don't. Honestly. You should totally believe me. Erp. I'd rather go fishless thank you.
450 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »