FanFiction.Net
for Which Is It Raven?

7/2/2017 c19 Raven
It's getting boring and we are REALY curious so please speed it up (;
4/17/2016 c19 Outcast927
Please continue the story. The pacing's fine. Just try to get your grammar straight, all the commas are really confusing. And whenever you put a dialogue, make another paragraph to avoid confusion of lines. Your story's great! I hope you continue soon.
8/9/2015 c19 Guest
I love the story but can u make sasha jealous of raven and try to make a cat fight and in the end can u also make bb and snake fight? but I love the story though one of my favs
10/22/2014 c19 Guest
More please
10/19/2014 c19 Tad
Update soon with a new chapter please you said you were working on one bug where is it?
10/19/2014 c19 Guest
Are you still writing anymore
10/19/2014 c19 Guest
Please update this story I love it pleasee
9/25/2014 c19 2A guy that likes to read
I don't like how beast boy is portrayed. He is not a perverted asshole, ya it got better at the end but still beast boy cares about raven too much for him to act like that. bbrae is my favorite ship please keep bb more like the way he is in the show. Everything else is fine.
9/7/2014 c19 6live.laugh.love.izzy
I think its going at a good speed and its going along nicely
9/7/2014 c19 4Kaarlinaa
i think this is moving in a correct speed, though the chapters take a long time to update. But i believe the way you have the story outline is good.
8/21/2014 c6 Guest
I love Hot Topic. It is my favorite store.
4/20/2014 c18 6live.laugh.love.izzy
*starfire"s voice*
YOU WILL DO MORE OF THE UPDATING, YES?
3/18/2014 c18 2enchancedsense27
It was amazing keep doing what your doing if you change your story many people will be highly upset (mostly me)
3/15/2014 c18 4Kaarlinaa
i love you right now! 3 thanks for updating continue. I think Ravens going to see whats up with snake and bb is going to stand up and start saying shit to him. CONTINUE!
3/15/2014 c18 14Jus Sum Dude
I'm going to be blunt here. I really don't like this.
You don't seem to have much of a grasp on the characters, or even a basic understanding. This piece might as well be just another high school drama with the names switched out, because it has nothing to do with the source material.
You would be more successful making an original work than a reinterpretation.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »