FanFiction.Net
for Which Is It Raven?

10/27/2013 c12 M-Fox
Yeah... just a little slow.
But it is still fantastic! Can't wait to read more about SNAKE! So mysterious.
Please keep writing an I will follow all the way.
P.S (if any of this sounds creepy its not! I just love the story)
Xoxo
10/27/2013 c12 3SecretGirl7516
Wow. I never knew that BB had a girl. I just keep wondering how things are going to work out in the end with BB and Rae. Please update soon. I can never get enough of this story. ;) :)
10/27/2013 c12 4Kaarlinaa
Yeah i understand about all this school work. But it is kinda moving slow. Im mad how beastboy was flirting with sasha or whatever. Then he wants to come to raven ._. LOL but just wait till snake gets raven so beastboy can get pissed this is going to be a great story! Cant wait till nexts update. Wait whens next update?
10/20/2013 c11 1MadamDork94
That was pretty hot lol
10/20/2013 c11 3SecretGirl7516
Awesome! I really liked hoe BB got jealous of Snake and how complicated it is between BB and RAe and Snake. Please continue soon.
10/14/2013 c11 4Kaarlinaa
Omg this was the best chapter and I love the bb and Rae scenes please put more lol and who's snake I want beastboy jealousy lol please update soon!
9/8/2013 c10 Kaarlinaa
Hey this was AWSOME! Is terra gonna be in the same high school? Is she going to be there at all? Because if she is I hate her! Lol bb n Rae all the way lol please continue this story was amazing hope you update soon
9/8/2013 c10 Raeandbb4ever
Please make the next chapter as soon as possible. I love this story
9/5/2013 c10 Hayhay01
You should keep writing it.
8/26/2013 c9 1MadamDork94
Can't wait for an update
7/9/2013 c2 Guest
Chapters are wayyyyyyyyyy too short.
7/9/2013 c9 14Silver-Assassin7
Okay, I don't mind just as long as this story finishes :)
6/22/2013 c8 Silver-Assassin7
Please update! This is so good, I love this story, I'm begging you PELASE UPDATE!
6/17/2013 c8 4SuperNolon
I like it. The chapters could use a little more detail, like what there clothes look like(the stuff they bought), but other than that, I love it.
6/17/2013 c1 tasteoftaehyung
"You go. You're the Teen Titan. That's who you are. That's not me. I'm not a hero. I'm not out to save the world. I'm just a girl with a geometry test next period. And I haven't studied." Terra said.

LOL