FanFiction.Net

:O is all I can say
1/27/2013 c10 3Wolflover40
I love it!
11/28/2012 c8 Wolflover40
OMG THERE HAD BETTER BE MORE, I LOVE IT!
11/3/2012 c8 1Absolute Honesty
You've spelt prophecy wrong; you've spelt it as "prophesey".

The quotations are quite chunky. Read them aloud; does it sound like people would actually say that? No.

The narrative structure is also rather confusing. There is a definite lack of purpose, particularly in this chapter. The "0-0-0-0-0-0-0" thing to indicate breaks in the story is quite stupid. Fanfiction has line breaks for this purpose, so if you could introduce this in future chapters, it would be very appreciated.
9/25/2012 c7 McKenna
ok now u are leaving me hanging i need you to write a sequl or some thing cause i need to now the rest of the stroy but sooooo far U HAVE DONE GREAT!
8/13/2012 c7 2TaxusPtero-Oneiroi
Oooooh, please update! Curious as to what happens next!
6/16/2012 c7 1windRiderMAK
You updated! Yay!

Awesome chapter, I like where you ended it! I'm very curious to see what's going to happen! I liked the situation they had to deal with before entering the cave, with the blood and the healing and stuff like that. Very cool!
6/4/2012 c6 windRiderMAK
Great story! It was funny how Theresa always won 'what am I thinking?' I always play that with my friends.

Take your time with updating, as long as you don't forget about this story!
5/16/2012 c4 3irish-table
This is such an awesome story. I love it! I got so excited when I saw that there were 2 more chapters! You must update soon with a cliff hanger like that!
5/6/2012 c2 ER
I LOVE the story please continue ASAP!
5/5/2012 c2 irish-table
This is an awesome story! I'm excited to see what's going to happen!

The summary was really good too :)
5/5/2012 c2 2AtlantaxArchie
I like!
5/5/2012 c1 AtlantaxArchie
I really like this! Especially the Atlanta and Archie parts, hence my name!