for Tony's Visit

7/31/2012 c11 Meilea2010
Yeah, I know what it's like to dream about a loved one like that. I lost my best friend to cancer and for a long time after that I dreamed of her. The dreams seemed so real. My heart goes out to Tony. No it didn't disappoint me. It couldn't. You are an awesome writer and please keep up that fantastic writing. PLEASE? Looking forward to the next chapter.
7/31/2012 c11 17DS2010
My poor Tony so sad. Glad he had Jethro there in his dreams and maybe he will remember it all when he is ready.
7/25/2012 c10 Meilea2010
OMG, what now? What is going to happen next? Hasn't Tony been through enough? now this. Glad that Jethro is looking out for him. Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to the next one. You've really got me curious now. Soon, PLEASE? Thank you for such a wonderful story so far. Keep up the fantastic writing.
7/25/2012 c10 DS2010
Really loved the father and son chat
7/15/2012 c9 DS2010
liked the chat with Abby and Tony finally crying
7/15/2012 c9 Megth
So sad, needed the tissues to cry with Tony! How much more can he take?
7/14/2012 c9 Meilea2010
Oh, I am glad that Abby is there for Tony, that he finally turned to her for help. Yeah he finally needed to let it out. Abby will do everything she can to help Tony and the kids. So would the rest of the family. Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter. Anxious to find out what happens with Abree. Can't help but wonder if she is telling her dad the complete truth.
6/27/2012 c8 DS2010
Like the honesty from Tony that he needs help from a friend
6/27/2012 c8 Meilea2010
OMG, this is going to be rough on both of them. Glad that Abby is there for him. Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/18/2012 c7 Meilea2010
Wow, that's all? Just a short chapter? But wait a minute, i understand after what you've had going on this past week. I just tend to get a little impatient now and then. Will try to control it. Fantastic chapter. Is Tony's daughter hiding something from him? Got that feeling from the chapter before this one. Tony can't take much more if she is. Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/8/2012 c6 Meilea2010
Yeah, how much more can that family take? Hasn't Tony been through enough? I've been expecting the rest of the team to put in an apearance. Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
5/30/2012 c5 Lidil
...wasn't what I had intended to write...this was what came out...

Listen to the Muse.

For it is good.
5/30/2012 c5 Meilea2010
Fantastic chapter. Tony heard you Gibbs. He's just got to figure out what and how to handle things. Really loved this chapter. Glad to know that Gibbs is there to help Tony. Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/30/2012 c5 DS2010
Hoping Jethro can complete his mission. Really cool how he is looking out of the family
5/18/2012 c4 Meilea2010
Fantastic chapter. Thanks for the update. Hope that Tony finds out what is wrong with Abree and fixes it. Hope that things work out. At least Tony is really trying to keep the family together. Looking forward to the next chapter.
25 Page 1 2 Next »