for Human molting

12/4/2016 c1 sesshorin love
so so cute.. so adorable..
9/8/2016 c1 AnuBis25
Sweeeet! :)
4/27/2014 c1 Guest
awww cute write
11/20/2013 c1 Veda Leonhart
Awwww... and more awwwwww... I love this story! Well, I like all your stories, so it should'nt be a suprise. I have first read 'Lily Of The Valley' from you, which is one of my all time favs! (Hope you would update it...) So now, I am checking out all your other stories, and so far I liked all of them :)
9/1/2013 c1 Cpsullivan2
This was an interesting an unique story. I liked the details about what is going in the village and the people in the village. So, Inuyasha and Kagome have two children and Sango and Miroku have at least five or more kids. They all to be doing well and seems to be happy. I can't believe that Kaede is still alive. Ha ha. So, Rin is missing her famiy and not to mention Sesshomaru. When she suddenly began to feel sad, she start to hear Jaken's voice only to realize she was imagining it. To make herself feel better she began to twirl around and then Sesshomaru show up, which causes her to almost fall. She was caught by him by holding her by her waist very close to him. This is when (I believe) she realize she has feeling for him. They spend the night together and he take her home and tell her that she will spend a month with him, which just fill her with joy. As they are walking along silently, she ask him where they are going and he tell her that he is taking her somewhere special. Before you know it they are walking side by side together holding hands! She is in a blish! I love this! Great Story. Sorry for the long review but I really like details and want to reflect what I have read in the reviews. Hope that you are not mad.
4/12/2013 c1 2Erilin-chan
Awww, cute! I liked the beginning and the middle but the end felt a little rushed at the every end, but cute!
11/30/2012 c1 15StoriedFabric
I like the humour in this story :) I also like the way Sesshomaru and Rin are depicted.
8/8/2012 c1 S plus R lols
I really love your fanfiction!
8/1/2012 c1 15hislips
Awww... So sweet! Love it!
7/19/2012 c1 Chascochi
Awwww! Soo cute! I loved it! :D

I like when she is dancing and then when he tells her he's taking her away for a month she sceams internally. I bet many girls would like to be in that position! Hehe ;)
7/10/2012 c1 40The Ice Within
THAT'S SOOOOOOOO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE. I LOVED IT Sigh... I envy Rin so much.

-Icy-
6/25/2012 c1 47LionshadeSC
lollz sesshy thinking humans shed xDDD hahahahahaaha
24 Page 1 2 Next »