for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem The Rewrite

9/30/2020 c3 PGHammer
Hermione is NOT boarding that Royal Barge on the Egyptian River for once; that is the single biggest issue I have with all too many fanfics (even those that wind up Harmonian) - she starts off Cleopatran. (Jo Anne Rowling even fell victim to it - by her own admission.)
9/30/2020 c2 PGHammer
Umbridge as a Page Three Girl: Yuck - yuck - *EW*! I may be an American, but I HAVE heard of Page Three Girls; they go back to the beginnings of Rupert Murdoch's newspaper publishing career in the UK (pre-FOX - in other words). To be blunt, *Laura Ingraham* - TODAY - would be far more acceptable! And I very much enjoy how Luna derailed Harry's train of thought - before the sex! (I'm not knocking the sex, either - still, Luna being Luna did what was needed to be done.)
7/14/2019 c1 13HarlowQuin
Hey, I haven't even bothered to read this story yet, but I'm going to, because I used to love Harry Potter and I love reading and writing erotica. My husband was given a flash drive, and it was supposed to just have movies on it... But somehow, someway, this story was saved onto it. So I looked you up. LOL! Just wanted to tell you that your story was loved enough for someone to save it!
7/12/2019 c19 Bronze
I've always like both Fleur and Gabby. Especially together with Harry! Now if they and the others can help destroy both Dork Lards so much the better! Better yet, if they and any other girl(s) can totally destroy the myth of Fumblemort being a truly great man, then the magical world would be on the road to a n extremely brighter future!
7/12/2019 c18 Bronze
This just proves that Fumblemort needs to pay for ALL his dirty deeds! He thinks nothing of RAPE, MURDER, EXTORTION, and let's not forget TORTURE of his own family! He thinks there's nothing wrong with erasing memories even forceably RAPING a child! The old fraud has gone even DARKER than the so called DARKEST of DARK LORDS Riddle! And the worst part is he thinks he's doing all this for the greater good of the magical world! When all he's truly done is limit the number of magicals that could work in the ministry.
7/12/2019 c17 Guest
I'd hope before too much longer that the rest of Harry's girls join him in his sexual romps fairly soon. As for Fumblemort, I hope he meets a very bad end long before the end of the story. After all, it's gonna take a lot of very hard work to straighten out the mess Fumblemort's made of the magical world of England. And he's gonna need a shit ton of help to do it! He'll also need to destroy the myth of the great Fumblemort as well. So he's got his work cut out for him. Fortunately, he's already got help in the form off his bond mates.
5/16/2019 c12 Bronze
By Merlins' hairy balls! If they keep this up, they'll kill themselves with this feedback loop! But, WHAT A WAY TO GO! Of course that throw a right spanner in then works for sure! :-)
5/6/2019 c2 Bronze
I've read the original of this as well as this rewrite and enjoyed both. Though I hope by the end Fumblemort gets what's coming to him. Meaning, that special ward of his at Hogwarts gets taken out of the wards totally and he looses everything he owns including all his gold. I really wouldn't put it past him to be stealing form the Potter Family Vaults while not telling Harry about them. I was reading one where Dumbles allowed ALL the Disorder members, as well as just about anyone else who wanted to, take everything from the Potter Family vault. They left him with one Knut on the Main Potter vault floor. Anything not wanted was destroyed. Well, Harry did a runner out of the country to Japan and started up an electronics company that made him the richest person in the world. Magical and muggle. I'll have to find it again to finish it. Even Hermione turned on Harry for the Potter Library. So I look at good ol' Fumblemort as the Primary Dark Lord masquerading as the Leader of the Light. There really is very little difference between the two Dark Lords.
3/6/2019 c26 burnnotice
is this updated on any of the other sites?
12/15/2018 c26 Guest
Please update
12/4/2018 c26 13BiGDeal
A quite interesting tale. Please update soon.
10/30/2018 c3 Fast Frank
What's next, Sirius/Myrtle/Gray Lady?
10/2/2018 c26 5flame55
This is great can’t wait for more
4/13/2018 c26 Edub102
Good chapter looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story. On a personal note unfortunately I can’t donate because right now I’m in between jobs and have no money myself to give sorry.
4/4/2018 c26 Yaw613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. Sorry if I am annoying you with my reviews it's just that I really like your stories.
280 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »