for In Your Arms

10/11/2015 c12 41319always41319
Major slip up by Rick, but I hope Kevin can keep that secret.
10/10/2015 c4 41319always41319
I've read a couple fics today so I might have things mixed up in my head, but I could have sworn you mentioned Kate having a key to Rick's place, so why would he have another key made? I get the gesture, very sweet, but that just seems wasteful.

Also, if Kate was trying to push Castle away (mentioned in an earlier chapter) why does she agree to move in with him so quickly? These are just questions coming up as a read that aren't connecting all the way.

On the flip side, yay for the progress in their relationship!
10/10/2015 c2 41319always41319
I'm guessing that when you typed Dr. Burke's name, there wasn't a space after the period so ff took that as a link therefore it doesn't show up.
8/26/2012 c15 4fbobs
Okay, now I can go read the third part ...
8/26/2012 c9 fbobs
You write Alexis about perfectly. You have R&C just right too. I keep waiting for you to drop a rock in the pond, but I'm just fine if you don't. Somewhere in all the oceans of fan fiction, Kate deserves peace and love. She's getting it here.
7/12/2012 c2 Rebecca
Just Wondering, what is with leaving out Dr. Burke's name?
7/11/2012 c15 Dana1027
I want BABIES! LOL!
7/11/2012 c15 I'm Widget
Love this.
7/11/2012 c15 1jackiieeex13
Please don't go straight to the wedding in the next one! Can you show some planning and maybe some disagreeing over some picks? Like the groom to be actually helps out with planning and not just the wife to be lol. Then maybe a few days before the wedding she finds out shes pregnant or something? The title could br My Wish by Rascally Flatter ot Forever and Always by Shanks Twain. It could be the wedding song too?
7/6/2012 c14 Dana1027
Next story?
7/6/2012 c14 I'm Widget
Beautiful. I love this.
7/4/2012 c13 renegade05
i love the line too and i will fake being mad at you if you continue to try and make me all emotional (nah... i won't really). l just love reading what you write. it's so much fun.
7/4/2012 c12 renegade05
ryan's totally gonna spill the beans. rick is so screwed. it happens. it's a hand wringer,but it's also funny for some reason.
7/4/2012 c11 renegade05
total saps those two...cute. love reading what you write.
6/30/2012 c13 caskettalways4131947
Omg! This was my favorite chapter by far! The proposal was so romantic! Please keep writing!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »