for Rumors II

7/19/2015 c1 6tsukiyo haruna
Lol the wording are exactly the same for some parts of most stories...
7/1/2014 c1 ever-lethargic
So cute
11/7/2013 c1 sparkling apples
That was so very lovely. :)
1/28/2013 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
*laugh-giggling*

Oh Mukuro... are you her Loving-daddy or what?! X'D

and Dino, why you crying when finally know Chrome dating Kyouya? Because you felt left behind? XD

Lol Dino want to be the best man and the godfather! I hope his wish granted!
10/10/2012 c1 13creativesm75
this is a lot of LOL
9/11/2012 c1 11saltsky
*laughing my head off*
5/22/2012 c1 10RD-chan hokage
I can't believe Mukuro would really go that far. Transform himself into a freaking GIRL. HAHAHA! And Dino, is such a genius at pissing Hibari off. XD
5/18/2012 c1 11kuuromuu-chii
very very veryyyyy wonderful! kyaaa
5/9/2012 c1 47MayanMoonFlower
AH Mukuro

and Dino

When will you guys learn
5/8/2012 c1 2reven228
great job, although while it sadly wasn't as good as the first, it was still very good. Keep goin and stay golden^^
5/6/2012 c1 yukiXsnow
Poor Fran, to be tormented by a master who is highly perverted one day, then turns into an older brother figure some other day.

Dino, he's sad that his Kyouya is growing up so fast, but will be happy IF he gets to be both the best man and godfather. Wait... he's expecting kids already? Dino should find himself a girlfriend, he's already 22! Hibari is 16, but he beat his 22 year old tutor... Dino should start looking for his lady instead of worrying about his 16 years old student getting married with his 14 years old girlfriend...
5/6/2012 c1 QuillMarauder
XD

Loving it!

I guess I need you to do one where Hibari proposes to Chrome in the future or when Chrome is expecting their child. I would really like to read about that. And how ballistic Mukuro and Dino will become.

Until next time,

~Ciao!
5/6/2012 c1 1Basuke Vongola-Style
Are you going to make a part III? This story's fun to read!
5/6/2012 c1 3Maverick no Knight
I like this chapter!

Why didn't Amano-sensei make this couple official already? Because it would be too interesting with Chrome and Hibari going out together - I mean I would love to see the reaction of those people around them (most notably a certain pineapple and bucking horse, and tuna fish's countless prediction about catastrophe that's going to befallen into them!)
5/6/2012 c1 Guest
Not lame. Totally AWESOME.
20 Page 1 2 Next »