for outside the lines

3/4 c4 45Supermoi
This is cavity inducing cute ;P
3/4 c2 Supermoi
Awww :) So cute!
2/8 c53 Ciza
Just being nostalgic about good old fanfics I've read of Mulder and Scully, so here I was reading it all over again. Always a pleasure. Love them so much in this story 3
12/27/2020 c53 1Dead in the freezer
nonononoonononononononoonon.
you cant just leave it like that come on people we need the frigging wedding
11/10/2018 c53 16SerahSanguine
this is one of the best au i have ever read truley amazing
4/18/2018 c53 29Poly-chan
What a great story! I have a soft spot for AUs but a lot of them struggle with writing Mulder and Scully in character. You did an awesome job. The only time I doubted, and that may be because I was angry at Scully, was when she took the girls and left Mulder behind. Oh, and I loved Will's mention by the end. All in all a great journey, thank you!
2/27/2018 c53 52Gingerstorm101
I had many late nights reading this heartache. I loved almost every minute of it, but the key points made me very upset at Mulder and Scully. My friends had to listen to me rant about when Ross was going to propose to Rachel right after giving birth, and then having to sit threw Mulder do it with Scully? Nah uh, not happening. And then her turning around and messing with him! Ouch!’t heart broke in half when they left him like that.

Just a rollercoaster of emotions!

Oh, by any chance did you help work on a story called Another Man’s Child? Cause I swear I’ve seen your name before!
12/27/2017 c52 16TheDistractedWriter
All I have to say is OH MY GOD! Woooooo, you put me through a rollercoaster of emotions and to think I just found this fic yesterday! Thank God for vacations amiright?! This was amazing! You, my friend, are a phenomenal writer! I'm excited to read your other stories!
Kath xx
11/2/2017 c53 6Hazmatt
Great story!
7/23/2017 c52 Guest
You have a fucking terrible writer with a shit plot
5/19/2017 c53 Guest
This would have been good but the last two chapters were rushed and poor plot and disappointing.
10/21/2016 c31 tigerlady1981
If sad if they're still in denial after the big reveal.
10/21/2016 c23 tigerlady1981
Great chapter! They're well past painful and pathetic.
10/21/2016 c18 tigerlady1981
Grrrrrrrrrr!
10/21/2016 c17 tigerlady1981
Great chapter! Please let them come to their senses soon!
368 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »