for outside the lines

7/24/2012 c39 Diekzfailz
Anna is beyond adorable! I love her. I hope Bill doesn't die so soon :/
7/21/2012 c1 Guest
Cant wait for them to get to gether and once they do please dont end it there keep its going - you rock
7/18/2012 c38 10poeticandvaguelysweet
Surprise baby showers, are the best. Just putting it put there. Actually, surprise everything.
7/18/2012 c38 Gillyfan
Ah I LOVE this story! I hope that Mulder's dad doesn't cause too many problems for the family (poor Mulder), and I can't wait for Emily to be born! Update soon!
7/18/2012 c38 15EO-Hiphuggers
This is awesome! So many twists and turns! :) Please continue soon :)
7/16/2012 c37 xfilesluvrn
Awww. Poor Mulder. He needs to admit how much he loves Scully... For convincing him to reconcile his relationship with his parents and giving him such a great life. They need to admit how much they feel for each other already!
I can't wait for an update!
A
7/16/2012 c37 10poeticandvaguelysweet
Naw. Poor Mulder. At least he managed to get through to his parents, they're at least somewhat sorry for the past. With his dad dying of cancer, it reminds me a little of 'House of D' when Pappass says that when his dad was dying of cancer the cancer ate all the mean bits and only left the happy bits behind. - I don't know if you've seen that movie, but I sort of saw their reunion like that.
7/16/2012 c37 Guest
So cute - I'm glad Mulder was able to sort things out with his parents. Love the angst!
7/16/2012 c36 sambam93
You always know exactly how to melt my heart! I love this story so much! It's so fricken cute! I will probably die from cuteness overload when mulder and scully get there stuff together for realz! I'M SO EXCITED!
7/16/2012 c36 15EO-Hiphuggers
I absolutely loved it! You are such an amazing writer and I'm absolutely hooked on this story! I can't wait for more! :) Please continue soon! :D
7/16/2012 c36 EmilyKateScully
So happy that they are having a little girl and that her name is Emily! great chapter! keep em coming :)
7/16/2012 c35 EmilyKateScully
Loved this chapter! and very glad that you liked my review, I meant every word :) xx
7/15/2012 c36 LSR
I LOVE IT! BAH! MORE! :) I want more! I want this story to go on forever so I always have something so captivating to read! Thank you!
7/15/2012 c36 Diekzfailz
This was sucha sweet chapter! Yay for Anna warming up to the idea of her baby sister :). By the way I loved the name!
7/15/2012 c36 10poeticandvaguelysweet
Thank you, thank you, thank you for not naming her Samantha. I get why most people choose it for these stories, but it just wouldn't happen. You're still keeping Samantha alive by naming the baby after her doll and that was a really sweet way of doing it too. :)
368 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »