for outside the lines

5/11/2012 c6 xfilesluvrn
I'm still loving it! They so need to get over their fears and go for it!

I can't wait for more
5/11/2012 c6 10poeticandvaguelysweet
So it took me all day to review this (silly computer doesnt let me review) I can't wait for Easter, even though we never got to see much of Scully's I love them. :) especially Maggie's comment about pulling her head out of her ass.

As always I look forward to your next update.

-A
5/10/2012 c5 poeticandvaguelysweet
You have no idea how long it's taken me to review this. Needless to say I absolutely adore it. And I owe you 4 more reviews, keep writing please. :) love, love, love it a million.

-Annaliese
5/8/2012 c4 1KatieSully1
I must say I am very much enjoying your fic...I do love a good Mulder/Scully love story and the kid just makes it more fun! Keep up the good work
5/8/2012 c4 59Trixfan
I uploaded a review but fanfiction being what it is sometimes it doesn't get were its intended, especially from mobile devices. Anyway, my thoughts.

I read chapter one and comepletely missed the fact 2 & 3 were already up. LOL. I wasn't quite sure where you were going with this at frist. After reading 2/3 I loved the banter and byplay. You captured a younder, less paranoid mulder well. THis last chapter seems a little disjoined.

I'd really like to know more about Anna's paternity. My thoughts are Daniel, which would make sense given the hints you've spread so far. Mulder's reaction won't quite be what you think...at least that's my thoughts. I'd like to see Maggie's view on all of this, escpcially a frist meeting with Mulder. Maybe the rest of the family too.

There is so much scope in this story and you tell it really well.

Lyssa
5/7/2012 c3 xfilesluvrn
Of course Mulder is the gentleman! Keep it up.

We may not all give you feedback, but if we keep reading, you know we like it!
5/6/2012 c1 Audrey C
Very promising beginning. Would love to read more of this!
5/6/2012 c1 xfilesluvrn
More please! And keep it coming!
368 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25