for outside the lines

9/5/2013 c1 Guest
Love your story! One of the best ones I've ever read! Please keep writing more!
2/22/2013 c53 neddiexf
Wonderful. Absolutely beautiful. Loved every minute.
2/20/2013 c53 Amanda
I just read this in two days and cannot imagine having to wait for each chapter to come out. That was the most heart wrenching and beautiful story ever. Thank you for that! :')
1/17/2013 c1 45Miss Starfire
Holy crap! You've got my attention.
12/23/2012 c12 Guest
Love this chapter, Mulder is so sweet, I wanted to weep!
12/22/2012 c53 Guest
Why why why ...don't stop now.
12/21/2012 c5 Billie1
very good so far but gonna take a while to read it all... keep up the great work though.
12/19/2012 c53 9wickedshadowscry
I usually don't read AU's that are far off the mark. IMHO they tend to be hokey. However, I loved this story. You can actually change the characters names and such and make it a novel. I also wanted to say that you need to warn highly emotional pregnant women before they read it. I cried A LOT. Thank you so very much! ;)
12/19/2012 c53 6Vadergirl2006
OMG I cant beleiveory i waited until this story was finshed to start reading it. this story is just so perfect and I love it. i will admit i wanted to hurt u sometimes for what u put them through but it wouldnt be Mulder and Scully without some angest lol. I love this stroy so much and it is going in my favorites!
12/19/2012 c53 Diekzfailz
I wasn't expecting this and if a friend doesn't tell me I wouldn't have notice it since I delete the alerts once the fics are finished!

Thank you Thank you thank you! I'll take this a a very special Christmas present :D. It was beautiful and you gave them William!, the way he gave her the ring was so romantic!
12/18/2012 c53 Gillyfan
I must admit, I was so surprised to see that you'd added an Epilogue as I didn't think you were writing any more to this story, but I'm so glad you did! Such a sweet chapter, loved the proposal, and loved the whole story! I hope to read more from you soon!
12/17/2012 c53 Agent Lizzie
I wasn't expecting this chapter. It was so out of the blue, but it was so beautiful. :')

I loved it. I loved it.

THANK YOU.
12/17/2012 c53 Ciza
omg! this chapter in my mailbox was a great and beautiful surprise! thanks! A baby William, yay!, and Anna finally calling Mulder dad, I love it, even though we all knew she was and feel it that way, and finally the marriage proposal 3
Thanks, I love this story and feel like it could go on forever, I'd love we could read everything that happened between chapter 52 and this epilogue xD! . Thanks for this beautiful bonus! :D
12/17/2012 c53 NewfieLady
OMG - love the chapter now we need to see their wedding one more oh please oh please
12/16/2012 c53 10poeticandvaguelysweet
I'm not going to lie, Mulder's proposal made me cry. In my defence I'm having an emotional day.
Well, I think you know already how much I adore this, and that it has been that way all the way through. But it needs to be said over and over again how beautiful and amazingly constructed this piece is. I have always found myself looking out for updates throughout the weeks and it makes my day shine that little bit brighter. Outside the Lines is something I know I am going to come back to over and over again.
Not only is it brilliant and intelligent, it's Mulder in Scully perfectly in those moments we wish to see.
I bow at your feet dear pearlie and I thank you for the fantastic trip you have taken us on with the gorgeous, original little Anna and her parents' love story.
-Annaliese Louise