for outside the lines

10/13/2012 c51 Guest
I can honestly say that in this last chapter I wanted to smack Scully. Her behavior is what gives women a bad name. For 8 years she has let Mulder be a part of her and her children's life. Then when she can't or won't deal with her feelings she uses her children to give her an out. How selfish ! Also why is it that it always comes back to Mulder saying that he didn't express his feelings? Scully is an adult too she could express herself just as much as him
10/13/2012 c51 NewfieLady
I want to shake Scully - You better have a good ending misses
10/13/2012 c51 Muldersmind
So you are making Scully someone who stayed with him when it was convenient, but now a better offer comes along she dumps him.
10/13/2012 c51 Audrey C
I think Scully is really a selfish b**** here. I don't know how else to put it. Jobs are important but in the long run, they aren't more valuable than the people you love. It seems like you are are to trying to drag out any eventual resolution.
10/13/2012 c51 Diekzfailz
MT FEELINGS! why? Idon't understand why did you have todo this! :(, I hate Scully LOL
10/13/2012 c51 xfilesluvrn
Are you trying to kill me?! That is so wrong! Get them back together! Update soon... And a happy one already!
10/12/2012 c51 Agent Lizzie
:''((

Oh, That's sad. I hope they be together soon.
10/12/2012 c51 10poeticandvaguelysweet
I'm just gonna keep sitting hear until I stop crying. That chapter was so beautifully tragic. Poor Mulder how the hell is he going to function on his own after 8 years. :'(
10/12/2012 c51 Ciza
omg, EVIL WOMAN! You really made me cry! :'( I really hope (know) this worthwhile
10/12/2012 c51 keb
legit just cried reading this.
can't wait for the next installment!
10/12/2012 c51 MULDERPUP51
You made me so very sad with this chapter. I do hope things will improve for Mulder, Scully, and their girls.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
10/12/2012 c51 XF1013
dear pearlie, the last line made me weep which is something I rarely do. You and Gillyfan are making me soft by turning me into a shipper.
10/12/2012 c51 Cheekiegurl20
No no no no ! You cant do this to them :( "cries"!
10/12/2012 c51 Gillyfan
Aww no why is she leaving him? I know you're busy with school but hurry up and make them a couple - my nerves can't take it!
10/8/2012 c50 8Wildwood Rose
I just read the last five chapters and yay Emily is well again! But what has Scully got to say? Is Ethan back? Is that woman Mulder slept with back - arggh I'm nervous they wont get the happy ending they deserve :/ update soon :)
368 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »