for child of dark prophecy

2/3/2013 c8 missourijack
continue with this story
2/3/2013 c8 L3onidas
If you are willing to do it then I suggest you rewrite the chapters. And if you want to I can be your Betareader (I don't know if you have one). I am curently the Betareader for a story called the The Ryuu Sannin, I started Betaing it from chapter 10. Reply if you wish to discuss it further.
2/3/2013 c8 Volos
Ugh. Another rewrite. Every author has that problem. The first chapter is basically to see if the reader will continue to read the story or not. Its the focal point if you will. "Hits" will drop and rise as you go. All you have to do is continue to write as you please with a good plot. Rewrites usually are never finished and I would hate to wait another month or so to get to the newest chapter unless when you rewrite you plan on uploading all the way up to where this story took place and not just only 1 chapter.
2/3/2013 c8 festa1984
I would say keep riding it out, but some re-writes are done very well. So I vote for re-write.
2/3/2013 c8 15Leaf Ranger
NO! Do not do that man, okay? Do not restart and recreate this story like that.

I have the same problems with a lot of my fanfics. The first chapter always has the highest amount of views, because people use it to judge if they're going to like the fanfic or not. Almost all fanfic authors have the same problem. That's no reason to re-start. In fact I cna guarentee you that any recreation of this fnafic will go through a similar problem.

So don't restart man, unless you absolutely feel like you have to.
2/3/2013 c8 tobi-mentally insane
Remake it to something even more glorious.;D
1/29/2013 c6 Qzh
you should remove Mikoto from the harem, i dont think she would like to do it with him since he might remind her of the 4th.
Naruto saving Mikoto from Itachi would be a good scene imo.
12/27/2012 c8 starhunter9147
Well as long as you tell what site you're gonna be on :3
12/12/2012 c3 roboguy45
Evil Minato, I hate rape he should have his dick ripped off slow and painfully. I wonder what Mikoto's baby will look like? I mean Fugaku will totally throw a fit if that baby comes out looking like Minato.
12/7/2012 c6 jlink
interesting story hope you can update soon
11/30/2012 c8 hollownature
if you find another site that is as good as this one please let me know because i have over a hundred stories i follow and about ten of them get updated in a reasonable amount of time. please and thank you.
11/30/2012 c8 The High Demon Lord
i have yet to find decent replacement for
i believe that has closed. and has no process of alerting you when your favorite stories has been updated nor can you track them to my knowledge...
is decent but its harry potter fanfiction only.
if you find a decent site please send it to me
11/12/2012 c7 1erching
well hope you continue soon
10/11/2012 c7 Pedobee
moar plx
10/8/2012 c7 Lemarteskun
awesome story. will naruto and his mom become a family again ?
188 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »