for child of dark prophecy

6/5/2012 c1 Rickjames196
Interesting summary let's give this puppy a go. Woohoo he gonna rule over the elemental nations with an iron fist? Omfg mikoto is Naruto's mum? This fucking bastard raped mikoto? . Awww man I hope Naruto gets with kushina, that's so sad... Naruto isn't gonna have kyu? Woohoo if Naruto is born then sasgay won't be haahaha. Awww man poor mikoto... she got the root and cage seal all jam packed into one invisible seal... Can't a yamanaka go in her head? Xd. I didn't what the rape scene so glad you didn't make it. Usually I don't mind but that was just fucked up, effin minato... It was kinda ehh I unno had a corny feel too it but it's your first fic so I can't fault you there. You will improve as you go. At least it wasn't horrible. Yay harem, hope poll still open.
5/24/2012 c2 mattcun
plz write more
5/15/2012 c3 Maleivius
Interesting start to the story, I look forward to the next update.
5/13/2012 c3 tobi-mentally insane
I think you should correct your grammar and spelling. Plus your story sounds like another one I read named "demonologist".
5/7/2012 c1 Moleman171
I would say that it's off to a decent start. I would have to read a bit more chapters to give better advice. I hope Yugito and Fu will be in the harem (I already voted) and there arnt enough Mikoto stories. Keep up the good work.
5/7/2012 c1 52brown phantom
Wow, reminds me of something I have in the works. This I'd like to see continue.

As for the harem, all I ask is Hinata's in it. If she isn't, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep reading.
5/6/2012 c1 15Leaf Ranger
Hey Nightmares asked me to take a look at this fanfic.

Overall, it's not bad. Very nice start, I think. does need a ltitle work on spacing the sentences a bit. I would highly recommend not writing a rape scene though. One thing I've learned is, unless it's rolepalying between two lovers, you don't want to put rape scenes on fanfiction.

Still, a bit unsure about reading more of this. I'm a guy who has specific characters I like and such, so I need to find out a few things first.

What will be HInata's fate? I'm a naruHina fan, so I tend to stick to NaruHina stories, but I can branch out if naruto has a happy life or is barely mentioned at all.

If Tayuya doesn't end up in the ahrem, will she die or live?
5/6/2012 c1 5Nightmares Around Winter
It's pretty dark. Keep it up. :)
188 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13