for child of dark prophecy

5/11/2016 c10 UncleBlackPanther
continues the story
5/5/2016 c10 Anime100
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

Will sasuke find out that Naruto was his half-brother?
3/14/2016 c9 246vili
I wonder how will Naruto do in the bell test.
Btw i fogot to ask this in a previous chapter, but why (OH WHY!?) is Mikoto in the harem? Will Naruto know she's his birth mother before they "get together" or you save that for later?
3/14/2016 c8 246vili
Wow! So Naruto already has a three tomoe Sharingan? Not suprising if you think about it. If I know right the Sharingan activates and evolve when the user is under some pain and/or phisical and mental stress, and Naruto had plenty of these things.
3/14/2016 c5 246vili
Didn't anybody knew that Kushina was the pervious host only Hiruzen and his old advisors? Not even Kakashi?
Nice little plan Hiruzen has, but Kushina will still be there to give Naruto direct or indirect support.
2/24/2016 c10 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
1/12/2016 c10 7Eternal-Tundra
Lol...80 percent finished 2 years and nothing...dead fic maybe? o.o
4/16/2015 c9 11demonzone2571
Konan, Tayuya
2/9/2015 c9 jbadillodavila
Ghhh
12/4/2014 c10 5narmulti
UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON
8/22/2014 c10 Landydou
I like when Naruto is bad in stories. When the next? ;D
8/5/2014 c10 SPark681
Nice story so far though gotta wonder are you planning on adding yuko to Naruto's harem I mean that would be cool and a good way to stick it to minato anyways keep up the great work!
7/13/2014 c1 Agrithnum
THE AMOL...

You are more of an excuse to writing in the highest degree of degrading nature. If you wish to insult someone else's writing, at least have the decency to learn how to spell before doing so.
5/20/2014 c9 luna sanguine